★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MiBalls is the highly addictive, fun, fast fingered memory game for kids and grown ups that will push your hand / eye coordination skills to the limit.

When a red ball flashes green touch it as fast as you can!
Then quickly get that finger outta the way or you might miss the next flash!

Clear the balls before the timer runs out!

Speed is key as the fast ball poker will reap great rewards!

Sounds simple doesn't it?

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled because as you progress through the game the balls will get smaller and the flashes will get shorter. Don't look away what ever you do!

Watch out for the different coloured balls! Some are good, some are bad and some are a little bit odd.

There are hidden treasures to be found and lots of exciting updates on the way!

Have fun playing with MiBalls!

-----

Check out our list of 5 star reviews!

Sundriedspacemonkey's comments:
MiBalls is Sundriedspacemonkey's first game and it is on the app store right now!

----

Gameplay video:

Thanks for your support in advance.

Marc Wakefield
marc@sundriedspacemonkey.com
http://www.sundriedspacemonkey.com
11-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Oh man... MUST.TRY.NOT.TO.COMMENT.

I'd rather play with MiBalls.

Sorry, couldn't help it. *runs away*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

11-22-2011, 07:55 AM
It's not funny...can you see it?

I love this world!
11-22-2011, 08:55 AM
Fantastic!!! - ★★★★★

by robothart - Version 001 - Nov 21, 2011

Most addictive game since angry birds! Never had so much fun playing with miballs!

Amazing - ★★★★★

by Prowestsales a - Version 001 - Nov 12, 2011

Very well designed and good fun app Download this now it's a superb fun filled game !!!! Best 69p spent this month !!!

Great!!! (v001) - ★★★★★

by Tang soo do 101 - Version 001 - Nov 10, 2011

Brilliant game, simple but really addictive. I just can't stop playing it!

MiBalls are super fun! - ★★★★★

by Callumcrippler - Version 001 - Nov 10, 2011

Incredibly addictive, great use of colour and the phrase 'miBalls are on fire' still makes me laugh even after hours of playing! Great job, well worth the price of a can of coke!

Miballs FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! - ★★★★★

by Gerryismypet - Version 001 - Nov 9, 2011

Amazing game xxxx

Cannot keep my hands off MiBalls - ★★★★★

by GuestyR - Version 001 - Nov 9, 2011

Great fun and very addictive.

Wow - ★★★★★

by DoctorOfPoker - Version 001 - Nov 9, 2011

Yes deffo 5/5

Addicted all ready! - ★★★★★

by StephR-P - Version 001 - Nov 9, 2011

Great game will tell my friends

Brilliant! - ★★★★★

by JennaWeymouth - Version 001 - Nov 8, 2011

So addictive and fun, can't put it down! Definitely a must have to suit everyone.
11-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Question: Do you pronounce it 'ME-BALLS' or 'MY-BALLS?'

At first, I was pronouncing it 'ME-BALLS' but then I realized that it's probably 'MY-BALLS.'

Anyway, clearly all of these 5-star reviews indicate an outstanding product. I will download it as soon as humanly possible. I am also happy that I visited the YouTube link and found a related video titled 'succck mi balls.'

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
11-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
Question: Do you pronounce it 'ME-BALLS' or 'MY-BALLS?'

At first, I was pronouncing it 'ME-BALLS' but then I realized that it's probably 'MY-BALLS.'

Anyway, clearly all of these 5-star reviews indicate an outstanding product. I will download it as soon as humanly possible. I am also happy that I visited the YouTube link and found a related video titled 'succck mi balls.'
It is pronounced 'My-Balls' and the title is meant to be a bit tongue in cheek.

It is just a fun little game and a very simple concept but people seem to really like it and find themselves getting quite addicted.

We have loads of exciting projects in the works and they are a lot more ambitious and graphically very different to MiBalls but we are happy to have got our first product out there and very glad that people seem to like it.

Thanks for giving it a chance.

*edit: I see from your profile that you have an iPad. You may want to wait for the HD version to come out so it looks a bit crisper for you*

Best Regards,

Marc Wakefield
marc@sundriedspacemonkey.com
http://www.sundriedspacemonkey.com

Last edited by Sundriedspacemonkey; 11-22-2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Noticed something...
11-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Wow, a friendly moderator (thanks Red1. Just seen the message) must have formatted it properly for me. Thank you. ;-)
Cheers,
Marc

Last edited by Sundriedspacemonkey; 11-22-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Credit where credit is due. ;-)
11-24-2011, 06:17 AM
MiBalls is in the National British Press!

Hi People, Just thought I would add a quick update to this thread. MiBalls got a mention in the national press today! We are in The Daily Mirror! You can get the paper from all good newsagents if you are in the UK and the article can be seen online here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/advice/jobs/...5875-23583403/

It mainly focuses on my main business mrm design and being a freelancer / work at home dad. My son looks so cute in his picture and I look a little bit tubby!

Thanks,

Marc