★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Motiga
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 48.8 MB
  • Version: 1.02.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Kotaku Gaming App of the day on 11/24/11
"The LeftOvers Is Competitive Plants Vs. Zombies" -Kotaku.com

The LeftOvers is a casual and quirky online multiplayer strategy game. In 2012, all the adults disappear. Kids, now known as the LeftOvers, are free to rebuild the world without the tyranny of adult supervision! The only problem? All those other LeftOvers! Choose a faction and wage war for global domination!

Contact support@leftoversgame.com for questions!

ALL OUT CASUAL WAR!
The LeftOvers is a casual take on multiplayer real-time strategy. Choose a faction and assemble your army to play with friends in fast, furious, fun-filled matches.

CHOOSE YOUR FACTION
DEATHSTRONG: Teams of ever-popular jocks and dudes bring power and raw energy to the game.
D.O.R.Q.S.: Schools of geeks and nerds provide ingenuity, invention, and big words to war.

REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER ON 3G!
Enabled by Motigas cloud-based multiplayer technology called MICE, the LeftOvers features smooth synchronous gameplay, even on 3G.
Earn Caps or buy Scotchies to add new units and powers to your forces in the Shop. Over 17 units for each faction!

COMING SOON
Single Player Campaign mode!

Like us on Facebook! Its the place to check out the latest FAQ, updates, and events!

Contact support@leftoversgame.com for questions
facebook.com/LeftoversGame
twitter.com/leftoversgame
youtube.com/user/motigagames

Z0mb1e's comments:
The LeftOvers

Hi, I work on the LeftOvers and we just went live.

This is new multiplayer strategy game from Motiga for iPhone and iPad. Android coming soon.

Did the Mayan calendar predict apocalypse? It did for the adults! All job-going, car-driving, 401k-having giants disappeared leaving behind...The LeftOvers. Free of adult supervision, kids immediately create factions based on schoolyard cliques and battle each other to create a world full of like minded and like dressed kids.

Get ready to see kids battle it out online!

Your mission: Destroy your enemy's monument and protect your own!
Monument begin each game with three hearts, losing one each time an enemy unit is able to infiltrate it. After three hearts are lost, the monument falls in defeat.

Features:
2 factions to choose from...more coming soon
17 units to collect in each faction
Real-time games against other people
Play on 3G or wifi
iPad or iPhone compatible

Download here

11-22-2011, 03:24 PM

Also some IAP

11-22-2011, 03:44 PM
Is there a single player campaign/skirmish mode?

Also, how do the in app purchases work? Are they necessary?
11-22-2011, 05:33 PM
There is a practice mode for single player games. It is a skirmish game against the AI.

There are two currencies in the game; one earned through play and one through in-app purchases. Each of them allow the player to buy new units and powers to play with. However, all of the units and powers have been balanced against each other and the ones bought through in-app purchases are different, but not more powerful than the ones purchased through play. We want players to buy them to have more options, not more power.
11-23-2011, 05:33 AM
This is more of a defense game ...i was fooled a bit by the blocks in the screenshots...when i bought it and played, I quicker found its more of a TD game then anything....

But a great one at that , love the "lore" and story...love the characters and items/powerups....love the quirky descriptions as well..Now if anyone is worried about IAP the developer was correct...they are strictly to get things quicker and the characters faster ...i will purchase the entire DORQ faction unit pack for 2 bucks (cheap) as soon as i see more people to play with online......I tried all last night but nobody on...

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

Last edited by Trev1; 11-23-2011 at 05:38 AM.
11-23-2011, 05:37 AM
Out of my Way.... they had me already at Tower Defense Game! I`ll give it a try and report later back with as much Information i can get together.
11-23-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Out of my Way.... they had me already at Tower Defense Game! I`ll give it a try and report later back with as much Information i can get together.

ADD trev1 on gamecenter and friend me so we can play...if you love TD you'll love this one!

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
11-23-2011, 10:22 AM
It is not available in the spanish store

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
11-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Game Impressions

11-25-2011, 07:25 PM
And not available in the german appstore either!

GC: Cr0mw3ll | OF: LordCromwell | +: LordCromwell
Gunshine.net: Cromwell [a1] (non iOS)

Last edited by Cromwell; 11-25-2011 at 09:41 PM.