★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dark Meadow (Universal) $5.99 =>>99c

11-22-2011, 03:45 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Dark Meadow (Universal) $5.99 =>>99c

11-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Oops, we were posting at the same time . I'll take mine down if it will let me.

11-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Let the whining begin..
11-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman100 View Post
Let the whining begin..
Lol. This is quite an amazing deal for anyone who held out for it.
11-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Eh.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
11-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Lol. This is quite an amazing deal for anyone who held out for it.
Definitely.

EDIT: for anyone wondering about performance, this game runs perfect on a 4g iPod. The story and visuals are really what set this game apart from other apps.

Last edited by Madman100; 11-22-2011 at 04:00 PM.
11-22-2011, 04:07 PM
Grr.

This would hit right after I zero out my account. (Can't resist those Humble Indy Bundles! )

Hope it will last long enough for me to acquire another card...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-22-2011, 04:17 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yes, definitely worth snaggin if you don't have it yet. I got it when it was on sale for... $3... I think it was... and really saw why it's normally priced at $6. Awesome deal at a buck!

Even if you were hoping this would be more... Silent Hill-esque (like me), it's an awesome game. The atmosphere is great, the enemy designs are fantastic, the story is pretty nice, and the voice acting is not bad at all. =oD
11-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Yes, definitely worth snaggin if you don't have it yet. I got it when it was on sale for... $3... I think it was... and really saw why it's normally priced at $6. Awesome deal at a buck!

Even if you were hoping this would be more... Silent Hill-esque (like me), it's an awesome game. The atmosphere is great, the enemy designs are fantastic, the story is pretty nice, and the voice acting is not bad at all. =oD
Steal for a dollar, but it kind of lacked the drive to make me play. I don't know, I was really dissatisfied, not because of anything to do with the price- I would have paid however much- but because it wasn't as good as people made it sound :|

But yes, fantastic voice acting, and great story. The size on your device is a bit overkill though.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
11-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Steal for a dollar, but it kind of lacked the drive to make me play. I don't know, I was really dissatisfied, not because of anything to do with the price- I would have paid however much- but because it wasn't as good as people made it sound :|

But yes, fantastic voice acting, and great story. The size on your device is a bit overkill though.
Yes, iPhone real estate is in high demand. Had to delete quite a few games to make room for this one! Still, a buck is crazy cheap for this game, even if you don't play enough to finish it.