★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Touch and drag to aim: 'Zombie Scramble' (Universal) ==> 0.0 bucks

11-23-2011, 05:55 AM
Touch and drag to aim: 'Zombie Scramble' (Universal) ==> 0.0 bucks

I am not the developer—just passing the info:

Recommended Castle Defense. Not so easy as it looks like at the first glance. Gets fast soon. Funny and well done zombie humor. Nice panic special weapons. Tried the first ten levels and will pick it up again for sure. Runs smooth on iPad 2.

Free for the first time since April when the game came out. No IAPs (at least I couldn't find any but I am not a professional IAP detective), no ads, no restrictions, no complications. Just a straight full version. Thx to devs! Very generous.

And now shoot 'em!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-23-2011, 06:06 AM
For all you people who bought this when it was still "Bunny the Zombie Slayer", only to find that the game was pulled off the store and replaced with this (which you had to buy again)...here you go.

Yep, typical Hothead Games stunt.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

11-23-2011, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket
Yep, typical Hothead Games stunt.
If it's really new habit of Hothead, better download this game NOW before the price goes yoyo!!!

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
11-23-2011, 06:52 AM
Good find, Habakuk. I'll have to check this out.
11-23-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
when it was still "Bunny the Zombie Slayer", only to find that the game was pulled off the store and replaced with this (which you had to buy again)...
Interesting info, thx. Do you know why it got pulled?

BTW love the clashing with the holy style: Halloween meets Easter. So you can play it ideally in the time between those events what's right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agas View Post
better download this game NOW before the price goes yoyo!!!
YES. Scramble 'em!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-23-2011, 07:07 AM
You know, I'm not entirely sure I was right.

I bought BtZS a while back, and remember it being replaced by this. The thing is, I just checked iTunes and what initially said "FREE" turned to "Download". I certainly didn't buy this at any point and 100% remember there being a pricetag on it...I don't know if it's possible that when this was updated in August, they made it so that people who had Bunny could get this as an update, or if it was just iTunes being buggy, and didn't display "Download" when I checked a few months ago.

Does that even make sense? >_>

Either way, I like the game and would recommend it, but I certainly don't like how Hothead have been "handling business" on the App Store.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-23-2011, 08:13 AM
Great graphics, but the gameplay gets old really fast. Shame.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.