★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 201.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Up to 50% off Cash Packs for Super Bowl XLVI Weekend Only!

Youve never played football like this before: FREE! Get hyped for an amazing 2011/2012 as you level-up and unlock tons of new features on your road to become a gridiron champion.

THE ENTIRE NFL IS HERE
Thanks to the official NFL and NFL Players License, you can choose to play and manage any of the 32 NFL teams with over 2,000 real players.

UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
Play matches to earn points you can use to unlock new stadiums, playbooks, stat boosts and much more.

FOOTBALL THE WAY YOU LOVE IT
Thanks to motion capture technology, enjoy stunning graphics and an impressive level of detailed player animations that include running, tackling, celebrating touchdowns and more.

THIS IS YOUR GAME
- The improved AI promises a challenging game every time. You can also take on the advanced AI if you think youre ready for the greatest challenge.
- Choose from over 200 plays to beat your opponents or use the Playbook Editor to create your own tactics to outwit the opposition.
- An assistant to help you make the right choices depending on time left, team skills and more!

AN EVEN MORE IMMERSIVE FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE
Finely tuned gameplay will give you unmatched control when running, tackling or passing.

NEVER LOSE TOUCH WITH YOUR TEAM
Get all the news about your favorite teams thanks to the official NFL RSS feed integrated into directly into the game!

Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ ***

Developed and published by Gameloft

Sanuku's comments:

11-23-2011, 06:13 AM
NFL Pro 2012 - (by Gameloft) [NZ]

Nice surprise release. Gameloft + free though?

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

Last edited by Echoseven; 11-23-2011 at 01:54 PM.

11-23-2011, 06:24 AM
Love NFL games but i wish there was a franchise mode, always seems to be play one season and start again from scratch.
11-23-2011, 06:41 AM
definitely a good game.. do we have a chance to play it for free.. lol
11-23-2011, 08:12 AM
so does this mean no six guns today?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
11-23-2011, 08:21 AM
Actually, starting to warm up for Gameloft's way of freemium games, we get the chance to play them. As long as they don't remove premium games and replace with free+. And still keep premium franchises like MC as paid.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-23-2011, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Actually, starting to warm up for Gameloft's way of freemium games, we get the chance to play them. As long as they don't remove premium games and replace with free+. And still keep premium franchises like MC as paid.
+1 !! Im happy with a mixture of sorts as long as they keep the more important franchises full games I could care less if they release free+ apps. I'm one of the very few people here who had fun with LG3 for free without a single complaint. But I didn't play the previous two so I wasn't interested in plumping 6 hrs at a time playing virtual golf.

If Gameloft is making the money they deserve from free+, great for them kuz it's not coming off me and I play free+ games occasionally. I guess I reside in the selfless side of gaming, a long forgotten area for some.

Also, I believe piracy is a large factor for the AppStore moving toward free+. I wonder how many complaints would cease to exist if piracy was completely abolished.
11-23-2011, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman100 View Post
+1 !! Im happy with a mixture of sorts as long as they keep the more important franchises full games I could care less if they release free+ apps. I'm one of the very few people here who had fun with LG3 for free without a single complaint. But I didn't play the previous two so I wasn't interested in plumping 6 hrs at a time playing virtual golf.

If Gameloft is making the money they deserve from free+, great for them kuz it's not coming off me and I play free+ games occasionally. I guess I reside in the selfless side of gaming, a long forgotten area for some.

Also, I believe piracy is a large factor for the AppStore moving toward free+. I wonder how many complaints would cease to exist if piracy was completely abolished.
I agree with piracy being the main reason and I back companies for that as long as the game is great and the free + games are away the reinstall if need be.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
11-23-2011, 12:29 PM
Yeah actually games that have IAP to unlock full games are great, even better than paid actually, imho. Though I don't like the coin IAPs.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-23-2011, 03:09 PM
A mod may want to change the thread title. It's out in the U.S.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!