★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Party Codex Rule #17.9: Never sleep during the party!...
Larry, the worm, was at the party and decided to take a nap. However, his friends decided to pull a daring prank. They tied a turbo engine to their sleeping friends back and fired it up. In the blink of an eye their friend burst through the wall and was outside the house, flying through the dark of the night, on a great adventure! Wish him luck!

Kiip enabled! Win real prizes while playing!
Control the worm to avoid incoming obstacles!
Complete the missions!
Gain experience to get new engines!

Apple is not a sponsor of any Kiip reward or promotion.

Avaloid's comments:

11-23-2011, 09:12 AM
i love this game!! but are you planning to make it universal support for ipad in the future? that will be amazing!!

11-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharma View Post
i love this game!! but are you planning to make it universal support for ipad in the future? that will be amazing!!
Hi! Yes, we are going to make universal support for iPad and iPhone in update.

Check out all our new iPhone/iPad games on Avaloid.com
11-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
what is with the Kiip ads that pop up during gameplay, and why aren't they shown in the video?
11-23-2011, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
what is with the Kiip ads that pop up during gameplay, and why aren't they shown in the video?
You can play the game and get real prizes with Kiip support in the game.

Check out all our new iPhone/iPad games on Avaloid.com
11-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
but if I don't care about Kiip prizes, or disrupting my gameplay to "win a prize" by clicking on what is essentially an ad in a game I paid for - it's pretty upsetting to have them there...

Deleted not 10 minutes after buying...

essentially paid for ads and the ability to give a 1 star rating...

[[[I guess you can get around ads if you call them 'rewards' - you are essentially being told what you can get 'for free' in the ads... but it doesn't make them 'non-advertisements' - they are still ads, and they still disrupt gameplay, and gamers who pay for them generally get pretty upset about it...]]]

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 11-23-2011 at 11:30 AM.
11-23-2011, 01:52 PM
I don't reckon Team 17 will be too happy about this. It appears that this is a Tiny Wings clone made to look like the Worms franchise. Even the name "Worms Party" is lifted from the classic "Worms World Party". The unoriginality combined with the in-game ads make this look like a scam and not a real game.