★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: SlotZ Racer Update Info

11-23-2011, 11:54 AM
SlotZ Racer Update Info

just a bit of a heads up that we’ve got a big update to SlotZ Racer coming in January. It will of course be a free update for anyone who’s currently bought the game, but the bigger news is that it’ll be free for everyone else too as we’re switching the game to being Free. So if you were just about to buy it, DON’T!

Don’t worry, it’s not going to be a pay per race or anything like that. There will be some very exciting new content available as In App Purchase, but no consumables.

As a thank you to the players who’ve already bought SlotZ Racer and supported it over the last couple of years, we’ve added in some exclusive content (including a very mental car) that is only available to players who’ve had SlotZ installed and running before the update. While we want everyone to be playing SlotZ Racer, we love you guys the most

More news as soon as it’s all finished and submitted!

Aaron Fothergill
MD/Lead Coder
Strange Flavour Ltd.
11-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Please.Let.There.Be.iPad.Support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Please.Let.There.Be.iPad.Support.
As there are still bits to be finished and things to get signed off on I can't give any details, but you're pretty safe with that request
11-23-2011, 01:13 PM
Good news. Really good news. Love your game.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-23-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwilnik View Post
As there are still bits to be finished and things to get signed off on I can't give any details, but you're pretty safe with that request
I'm excited to hear this !....I haven't play it much since I got my iPad and was hoping there would be a iPad version !
11-23-2011, 07:14 PM
Oh wow slotz, love that game and forgot all about it until now, back to playing it

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab