★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bag It! HD $2.99->99c

11-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Bag It! HD $2.99->99c

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
11-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Snag this one while its the same price as the regular version folks!

This game is at least a notch or two better than it looks, you're not just fitting objects in, gravity comes into play - you will be sorting and re-sorting as you go, there are bonuses to aim for by matching items and (the best part IMHO) is when you complete a bag everything drops from the grid according to physics and you get to shift the bag around a bit, making sure nothing breaks or gets crushed.

Solid puzzle game with a number of ways to play, it's been great so far, and the theme is carried out well (objects react to being upside down and cringe when things are about to fall on them, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-25-2011, 12:50 AM
Thanks for pointing this one out. It's enjoyable and nicely polished.

My only complaint is that you only find out the gold medal goal after you've earned the silver medal goal. That means you end you end up having to replay some levels to earn the new goal, something that could've been avoided if you'd known both goals in advance. I can think of no good reason to do this except to artificially extend the gameplay a little, and I wish they'd reconsider. Otherwise, a fun game and probably good for kids, too.

Cheers.
04-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Down again!

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive