★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Commander Pixman ( retro action-platformer ) BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND SALE!

11-24-2011, 03:39 PM
#1
Commander Pixman ( retro action-platformer ) BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND SALE!

What can I say? Featured by Apple as New&Noteworthy and highly rated on many sites, retro action-platformer with NICE replays! IS NOW ON 50% SALE, everybody knows why And one notice: This is the LAST SALE of Commander Pixman... really!

So get it now if you like it!

video


11-24-2011, 03:41 PM
#2
Are there any plans to make this universal? Or even an iPad version?

11-24-2011, 03:46 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastWindow View Post
Are there any plans to make this universal? Or even an iPad version?
Yes indeed! There will be 1.2.0 update very soon ( with extra content ) and after that I'll look into iPad stuff!

It will be universal maybe even this year
11-24-2011, 03:49 PM
#4
Awesome, that's great news.
11-24-2011, 04:30 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMinuteGames View Post
And one notice: This is the LAST SALE of Commander Pixman... really!
You have a very low credibility right now...lol joking!

I love this world!
11-24-2011, 04:38 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
You have a very low credibility right now...lol joking!
Well there was only two main sales since release Initial price at release time, and just before BIG 1.1.0 update... This will be last Before Commander Pixman 2 ( later in 2012 I hope! )
11-24-2011, 04:45 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMinuteGames View Post
Well there was only two main sales since release Initial price at release time, and just before BIG 1.1.0 update... This will be last Before Commander Pixman 2 ( later in 2012 I hope! )
Commander Pixman 2!!! Oh my...where is my chair? Oh, well...this is a great news! I will buy it for sure (but u know it eheh)

I love this world!
11-24-2011, 04:50 PM
#8
Heh, I've told about this in main game thread about month ago

But it will be mostly about june 2012 - so not very soon :/ But worry not! More levels for Commander Pixman 1 will appear regularly
11-24-2011, 06:44 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Isn't on sale in the uk.

Nvm think the store is just being weird as its showing full price sometimes and sale sometimes I'll pick it up in the morning when it's settled down.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 11-24-2011 at 06:47 PM.
11-24-2011, 07:14 PM
#10
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Everybody get this now!!!!!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.