★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sleepy Jack by Silvertree Media [Maker of Cordy]

11-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Sleepy Jack by Silvertree Media [Maker of Cordy]

The Game of Your DREAMS!

Meet Sleepy Jack, brought to you by SilverTree Media, the team behind the #1 hit game Cordy! Each night Jack dreams of his favorite toys: laser-blasting Galaxianoids, gun powder-packed desert dwellers, electricity zapping creatures of the Deep Deep Sea and Crazy Bosses! Help Sleepy Jack fly, dodge, collect, shoot, and bomb his way through 40 dazzling dream worlds in this console-quality 3D flying game! Download Sleepy Jack now, and get ready for the Game of Your Dreams!

Quote:
UNIVERSAL. Buy once and enjoy on all your supported phones & tablets.

TOP 10 BEST OF E3. "adorable Psychonauts-esque presentation and solid gameplay...that is also tight and arcadey" - Pocket Gamer

HOURS OF GAMEPLAY. 40 levels of fast-paced fun including 10 bonus levels and tons of replay value. Can you beat the clock, and catch every Z?

COOL ACHIEVEMENTS. Earn badges for style. And if you like, share them with your friends on Facebook.

Xperia PLAY optimized.

"LIKE" Sleepy Jack at facebook.com/SleepyJackTheGame

ACCLAIM FOR CORDY. Check out our other available game Cordy: #1 App in the United States, Germany, France, Spain, Canada and many more countries, "one of mobile gaming's most accomplished platformers" per IGN, also named "Android Editors' Choice!".

8 LANGUAGES. Supports Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. Pick one of these in your phone's Settings menu.

PLAYERS, WE READ EVERY E-MAIL. We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at sleepyjacksupport@silvertreemedia.com. If the issue is something we have no control over, we'll let you know. We will do our best to help in any way!
Official Teaser Trailer:

Screenshots:

I`m in Love with a Videogame...
11-24-2011, 06:42 PM
"The game of your dreams"

Ha! Perfect pun.

I dunno about the gameplay, but it looks like it'll have high replayability what with finding the secret paths.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

11-24-2011, 07:02 PM
Awesome. I love Cordy
11-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Awesome! Was wondering when they were gonna port this since Cordy was ported too. Can't wait to play

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-24-2011, 09:21 PM
This looks amazing. The best visuals in a tunnel game since Snail Mail, and the moody carnival like music is awesome.

There has to be an Inception pun in this game somewhere.
11-30-2011, 04:11 PM
I noticed this game is already available for Android, but when will it be available for the iphone/ipod touch?

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
12-14-2011, 07:29 PM
ALERT: If somebody here doesn't want to wait until iOS version comes out, currently the android version is part of Googles ultra crazy 10 cents market promo, for that prize it's an absolute must!
12-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
I loved cordy! this game looks beautiful as well! Hopefully it won't suffer from lag on my 4G touch!

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo