★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hungribles $1.99 -> Free

11-26-2011, 03:31 AM
Hungribles $1.99 -> Free

11-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Cute game. Thx.

Immaculate! So we love it: „CHILD-SAFE GUARANTEE. There are NO in-app purchases, micro-transactions or extra costs in this game. There are no stupid gems to buy and we will NEVER ask you to spend more money to enjoy the complete game.“ That makes us happy.

Support it. Spread the word. Rate it. Praise it. Feed them.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

11-26-2011, 01:20 PM
This game is really cute! It can be pretty challenging too, as it's not always clear what the goal of the level is (to get 3 stars). The animations after clearing a level, which are different for 1, 2 or 3 stars, are a very nice touch! Definitely a cute and fun physics puzzler, and worth downloading.
11-26-2011, 02:25 PM
I can say that my almost 5 year old has really loved this game so far. I found it quite fun too. I will rate it when I get a chance later today.

Tammy
11-26-2011, 02:45 PM
so is this a line drawer, swiper or a launcher type of game. I cant figure it from the screenshots.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
11-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
so is this a line drawer, swiper or a launcher type of game. I cant figure it from the screenshots.
It's a launcher, but with a rainbow to guide you and without the intensity bar for force. I'd compare it to Jump Out! by Avallon Alliance, in style, or Angry Birds with a bit less polish to the physics, and the appearance of guidelines to show where your shot is aimed.
Edited to add: The launcher is the "magic mushroom" in the screenshots. It's pretty tiny on an iPhone screen. They suggest using two fingers for more precision, but that must be for iPad users or really little kids.

Last edited by dclose; 11-26-2011 at 03:05 PM.
11-26-2011, 03:02 PM
this game has some of the worst controls i have ever seen ,not worth the download even for free. imo of course
11-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
this game has some of the worst controls i have ever seen ,not worth the download even for free. imo of course
add me please. controls are bad bad bad done

I love this world!
11-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
It's a launcher, but with a rainbow to guide you and without the intensity bar for force. I'd compare it to Jump Out! by Avallon Alliance, in style, or Angry Birds with a bit less polish to the physics, and the appearance of guidelines to show where your shot is aimed.
Edited to add: The launcher is the "magic mushroom" in the screenshots. It's pretty tiny on an iPhone screen. They suggest using two fingers for more precision, but that must be for iPad users or really little kids.
got it, thanks

this seems to be more geared towards little kids, so i'll pass even though its free..Plus i have enough launcher games as it is.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
11-26-2011, 03:53 PM
I played a couple of levels and got to the one with the wall. Didn't have patience to figure out how to get it to go around.