★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Neon Play
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 20.7 MB
  • Version: 1.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Its rush hour, but dont panic! Keep the traffic flowing to avoid crashes, pile-ups and blowing up the entire street!

*** You can now visit the Options menu to Restore Purchases - like the Unlock All or Insurance Fraud ***

Touch Arcade: "What an incredible enjoyable game this is. I am sooo hooked on it. This game screams fun, and trying to better your highscore is just pure adrenaline."

148Apps: "This, my friends, is the kind of game that eats a persons time faster than a day spent at the Awesome Things Expo."

AppReviewer.com: "With Traffic Panic 3D, Neon Play has made my wish come true."

The UKs #1 game Traffic Panic returns in 3D with even more addictive, decision-making destruction! This game will make you gawp at the most awesome explosions, crashes and damage you've ever seen!

Get as many cars, trucks and tankers through the intersection as you can by controlling the traffic lights.

LIKE BLOWING STUFF UP?
So do we. Therefore causing damage and mayhem also earns you extra points and bonus Credits!

MORE EXPLOSIONS!
Unlock interactive content for even more CARNAGE! Use the traffic-stopping emergency services to help you cross the traffic OR crash the Fuel Tanker into the Firework Factory to cause an almighty (beautiful) explosion!!

Fresh from the studios that brought you Flick Football, Golf Putt Pro and the Paper Glider series. Follow @neonplay for even more free games!

neonplay's comments:
Hi all,

Traffic Panic 3D has just exploded into the App Store. The original was a #1 game so hopefully everyone enjoys this just as much!

Feedback has been awesome so far (all 5 star reviews), but as always it's good to hear what the TA community thinks.

Make sure you unlock the Fuel Tanker, the explosions really kick off when they're involved!

[hdyoutube]tKo5boAc19A[\hdyoutube]

Thanks!
11-26-2011, 08:10 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
a trailer would be nice

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games

11-26-2011, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
a trailer would be nice
For some reason it's not showing in the original post. But here's the trailer

11-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Hmmmmm I little bit of burnout I see!

Might give this a whirl.
11-26-2011, 09:01 AM
Some good and bad points.

Dear developer. When paying for a game I do NOT expect to see any ads for others games or get asked all the time to like the game on Facebook. Thats no way to threat your customers!

When that is said: what an incredible enjoyable game this is. I am sooo hooked on it.

This game screams fun, and trying to better your highscore is just pure adrenaline.

Simple start/stop mechanics on the traffic light, lots of fun cars and other additions to buy with earned cash. Fun fun fun. Great job.
11-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Game Impressions

Cute and pretty reasonable with the 2 IAP (no buying of currency, just an "Unlock All" and "Double Your Points" both permanent $0.99 purchases).

My only whine is that there is no local top score display. It uses Game Center to display your top scores (top score from directing traffic and most monetary damage caused by a game ending crash) but won't display anything if offline.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Bought this on a whim last night, seemed intriguing and the thought of accidents actually helping your score was different. I loved burnout legends crash mode on the PSP, and this has some similarity to it.

Having a lot of fun with this game, more than I thought. Once you unlock some other vehicles and scenes, it gets even better!

The only downside I have is the constant reminders for purchasing or posting to FB. It's minor, but still a little annoying.

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
11-26-2011, 12:26 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to chase123
Looks boring from the trailer,no car physics,might give it a try though.
11-26-2011, 12:41 PM
I really like this game but then again I like most Neon Play games.
11-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase123 View Post
Looks boring from the trailer,no car physics,might give it a try though.
It is kind of weird in that it is two games in one that you're playing simultaneously and they're not really conducive to each other. Your top score (from properly directing traffic) and most monetary damage from the crash are tracked independently.

Traffic Light Sim: Just like the default map of Traffic Panic, you only control the traffic light at the bottom of the screen allowing traffic to flow across the intersection from south to north but have no control of the traffic flowing west to east. How many cars can you allow to safely cross before a collision ends the game?

Crash Sim: While the above mode ends once there is a crash, you can always intentionally cause a crash if you think conditions are just right to set a new damage record (especially if you've already unlocked the tankers and gas station).

I find the game's traffic sim aspects weak compared to the dozens of other traffic light sims out there but the crash sim is pretty cute and novel for an iPhone game.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews