★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Blowup!! --> FREE

11-28-2011, 11:15 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Blowup!! --> FREE

11-28-2011, 11:17 AM
Picked this up a few weeks ago. Good game. Not quite intuitive at first, but definately a decent twist on the color matching games.

11-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
haha... yeah... it's got a great mix of music and color brick removal... very nice, pretty addictive, and for free, MUST DOWNLOAD! =oP
11-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Glorious news! I have been waiting for this to go free.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
11-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Mad good game, i hate myself for buying games and having them go free after a bit.
11-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameon View Post
Mad good game, i hate myself for buying games and having them go free after a bit.
lmao... get use to it.

If I added up all the money I would have saved if I would have just waited between 1 and 4 days before buying/downloading a game - games that have gone on sale or gone free - I would probably have saved myself a good $1000 by now.

Good thing to keep in mind - watch a game's iTunes reviews - generally if they don't get many reviews, the game will probably go free...

But I don't feel bad at all supporting developers, especially when they deserve the support. You pay to play a game right then and there. Pay so you don't have to wait for it to drop in price or go free... =oP
11-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
lmao... get use to it.

If I added up all the money I would have saved if I would have just waited between 1 and 4 days before buying/downloading a game - games that have gone on sale or gone free - I would probably have saved myself a good $1000 by now.

Good thing to keep in mind - watch a game's iTunes reviews - generally if they don't get many reviews, the game will probably go free...

But I don't feel bad at all supporting developers, especially when they deserve the support. You pay to play a game right then and there. Pay so you don't have to wait for it to drop in price or go free... =oP
I dont either. This isnt my primary gaming system since I play more games on my PS3.
11-28-2011, 03:29 PM
=oP

My iPod and PC are my gaming systems, but my iPod is my MAIN 'console' =o/
02-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Free again. This is a must-have for any puzzler fan. After the last update the game is now universal.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
02-18-2012, 01:33 PM
This was free just a week and half ago but I wasn't able to get it because of the dreaded "modified" error. Snatched it this morning with no problems though.