★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: OCG Studios
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 115.4 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: **SECOND PLACE - BEST KIDS GAME FOR 2011** at BestAppEver

Roxie's a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventures is an interactive journey - an exciting combination of a maze and a 'search and find' puzzle game that the whole family can enjoy.
Your journey starts by driving a car. Find your way through the different land- and cityscapes and stumble upon challenges where you might have to use planes, boats and balloons to continue into this a-MAZE-ing adventure.
Along the way, search for letters, penguins, numbers, ice cream trucks, and lots of other cool surprises, animated by sounds and lively music. Every time you play you'll find new things. You and your children will have hours of fun, and an educational experience as well!

Besides finding your way through the maze, you can also just admire the beautiful drawings that Roxie Munro, in conjunction with OCG Studios' creative team, has created for this app, making it a truly remarkable and amazing interactive adventure. Roxie is the American author/illustrator of 35 children's books, including five on mazes. Her books have been translated into many languages, and have received numerous awards and starred reviews.

The iPad version featured in 'What's Hot' in United States, New Zealand, Canada, Australia and Mexico. 'Staff Favorite' or 'New and Noteworthy' in 80 stores. Number 1 in Japan, The Netherlands, Russia, Indonesia, Armenia, Bulgaria, Columbia, Thailand and Turkey. Top 10 games for kids in more than 30 countries.

This app requires no reading skills. Simple intuitive controls.
No ads. No in-app purchases
Game Center Support

DISCLOSURE:
Your childs privacy is very important to us.

Our privacy policy is simple:
We make self-contained apps that children can read, interact with, and enjoy. We do not market to your children.

Analytics - We do not collect or share personal data, or gather any reader information.
Ads No app advertisements served from 3rdparty ad networks in our apps.
Social We have Facebook and Twitter buttons.
Location No ability to track a users location, or any other information, from the app.
Web There are links to the internet that open a mobile web browser from within the app to our site and to another OCG Studio app page in the App Store.
Purchase No In-App Purchase functionality. Users cannot purchase content through buy or unlock features within the app.

As a Moms With Apps member, we follow the Know Whats Inside Best Practices for Kids Apps.

OCG Studios's comments:
I'm happy to tell you that our latest iPhone app Roxie's a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventures is now available in the AppStore.

Roxies a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventures is an interactive journey an exciting combination of a maze and a search and find puzzle game that the whole family can enjoy.

This app originally designed for the iPad is now made available for the iPhone and iPod.

The iPad version featured in 'What's hot' in United States, New Zealand, Canada, Australia and Mexico. 'Staff Favorite' or
'New and Noteworthy' in 80 stores. Number 1 in Japan, The Netherlands, Russia, Indonesia, Armenia, Bulgaria, Columbia,
Thailand and Turkey. Top 10 games for kids in more than 30 countries.

Info: App info http://www.ocgstudios.com/roxies-a-m...dventure-info/

Making of: How we made this app

Trailer: youtube

Itunes: Appstore
11-28-2011, 04:35 PM

11-28-2011, 06:05 PM
Roxie''s a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventures

Thanks Sanuku, for a great looking post.
11-28-2011, 07:40 PM
nice game,love it
11-28-2011, 11:57 PM
This looks really nice! Any plans for a sale on the iPad version to direct attention to this release?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-29-2011, 03:03 AM
We just had a big blackfriday sale on various sites, sorry. But if you have children you won't be sorry. I can promise you that.
11-29-2011, 03:23 AM
I really loved this on iPad. Played with my 8yo and it was a lot of fun. Much more fun than I expected actually, I thought it would become boring earlier, or would be too easy. It's not a difficult game of course, but it stayed interesting until the end. One of the few games that are great to play together with a child.
11-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks, the iPhone version adds Gamecenter achievements but is basically the same.
Did you see our Roxie's Doors app?
11-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Wah, late response...

I haven't played with this version, but the iPad version is fantabulous! Sorta reminds me of a big, interactive Richard Scarry book.

Can't wait to see what our daughter thinks of it when she gets her iPad for Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-29-2011, 04:27 PM
can't see the objective of the game even after the video...

I love this world!