★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-29-2011, 03:42 PM
#21
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Stuck in traffic
Posts: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Please don't speak non-sense...u know very well what are the best platf. games on iOS and this one is not in that list
Well as a gamer who owns 25 iPhone platformers and 20 runners, this is definitely in the top 3 of each...

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
11-29-2011, 03:44 PM
#22
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,306
Do you think there will be iCade support? Looks good as. I will buy if there is will be iCade support in future updates.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB

11-29-2011, 03:52 PM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenXXDeadly View Post
Do you think there will be iCade support? Looks good as. I will buy if there is will be iCade support in future updates.
That could be cool actually. How popular is that among gamers?

I'm not familiar with that so we'd have to analyse how difficult it would be to implement, but it looks like it could work well with the game .

XperimentalZ Games website Twitter:@XperimentalZ
11-29-2011, 04:01 PM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperimentalZ View Post
That could be cool actually. How popular is that among gamers?

I'm not familiar with that so we'd have to analyse how difficult it would be to implement, but it looks like it could work well with the game .
Actually, does that work with landscape games?

XperimentalZ Games website Twitter:@XperimentalZ
11-29-2011, 04:26 PM
#25
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 302
iCade works with landscape games, yes.
11-29-2011, 04:26 PM
#26
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 131
Game looks good. I like the style, but only thing that worries me is the type of game it is and how well it works on the iOS platform. It seems like everybody says it works well though...

Tempted but not an instant buy for me. I was never really a fan of this type of platformer though
11-29-2011, 04:56 PM
#27
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Please don't speak non-sense...u know very well what are the best platf. games on iOS and this one is not in that list
Everyone is entitled to an opinion dude... And I have to agree with him

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
11-29-2011, 05:01 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampdx View Post
iCade works with landscape games, yes.
Oh nice. The first looks seems to show that it is not too difficult to implement. So we'll have to consider this seriously for an update. Hopefully one of our beta testers has the gadget .

XperimentalZ Games website Twitter:@XperimentalZ
11-29-2011, 05:20 PM
#29
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Please don't speak non-sense...u know very well what are the best platf. games on iOS and this one is not in that list
This is easily one of my top 3 platformers... And endless runners. Really. Try it, play past the first world, then tell me this game isn't good.

I beta tested this, and it's awesome.
As for the controls, it takes a few games to get used to, but once you master them, you almost never die due to the controls. It's mostly down to your own reaction time. It's great, I definitely recommend it.

GameCenter- alui777
11-29-2011, 05:29 PM
#30
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: in a van down by the river...
Posts: 1,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperimentalZ View Post
Oh nice. The first looks seems to show that it is not too difficult to implement. So we'll have to consider this seriously for an update. Hopefully one of our beta testers has the gadget .
If its not too difficult, please implement! With the recent sale on iCades during Black Friday, people I've seen on the forums have picked one up.

Either way, getting this app when it becomes available!

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride