★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An Epic Action packed and Story driven Shooter is at your fingertips now!

-Immersive story-
After the Dark Lord launched his attack onto this world many races became corrupt. You are on the quest to claim the dwarven artifact and find a way to defeat one of Dark Lords trusted Dragons who is leading this offensive!

-Challenging gameplay-
Push through orcish defences, cleanse the world of conjured demons and prevail through challenging puzzles to finish your quest!

-Technical advancements-
Water physics, real time soft-shadows for every object in the game, ragdoll physics, dynamic objects (you can actually lift almost every object in the game), advanced shaders, real time distortion and 3D Touch (for supported devices only)

You are invited to visit our webpage at http://www.tamgames.com
And to like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/TamGames

DASH's comments:


Game trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up


Screenshots:





Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TamGames
You can find more info here: www.tamgames.com
12-21-2015, 11:41 PM
#2
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere on Earth, I could be behind you.
Posts: 774
Wow, I thought this game would never come out, I'll get it as soon as I get home.

12-21-2015, 11:48 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 109
WoW this FPS looks promising!!!!!
12-21-2015, 11:50 PM
#4
Will Not Play Games with Energy Systems
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,444
I'm wondering how the ammo thing is being handled. It looks like the arrows are unlimited but bullets aren't from the screenshots. I see nothing about it on their website.

I'll wait for some impressions. This definitely looks like a fun game and it looks like they've worked hard on this.

Billy
12-22-2015, 01:23 AM
#5
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 8,098
Loving this so far. It's definitely got an indie feel to it, but man...the images used in the cutscenes are absolutely stunning. They easily rival the artwork in Shadowgate, and that's incredibly impressive. Easily worth the 2 bucks.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-22-2015, 02:45 AM
#6
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,420
while i agree with MC comment above, i still feel that something is missing in this game and it feels incomplete. something like mechanism, where you have to find the key to open the gate, but when you bring the key near the gate it simply open open the gate, no animation, they just floating until you dropped it instead of stick to the wall. another one is the control bug. sometimes i can shoot while i walk without even pressing the shoot button and the last one that probably really bothered me is the first level should be revamped as the tutorial stage. a beginner may found it really stressful and might just drop the game and never touched it again.

pros: good graphics but the environment feels soulless

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

12-22-2015, 02:52 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 428
Saw the (now closed) WIP thread and read through it only to get hyped and even more hyped as the last post announced the actual release of this game.
It looks really refreshing in both genre and style. Some lush green open mountain like locations, finally something else than zombies.
Just for that I am this close to buying it.
Hopefully Sanuku or someone else can make a gameplay video.
Proper textual reviews could nudge me over as well.
Initially it looks like an instabuy, but I already bought Flight Unlimited 2K16 yesterday.
Keeping a close eye on this thread.

iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> OnePlus One -> iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray... it's good to be back!
Primary gaming device: iPad Air 2 64GB Space Gray
Equine with vulpine tendencies.
12-22-2015, 02:54 AM
#8
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
while i agree with MC comment above, i still feel that something is missing in this game and it feels incomplete. something like mechanism, where you have to find the key to open the gate, but when you bring the key near the gate it simply open open the gate, no animation, they just floating until you dropped it instead of stick to the wall. another one is the control bug. sometimes i can shoot while i walk without even pressing the shoot button and the last one that probably really bothered me is the first level should be revamped as the tutorial stage. a beginner may found it really stressful and might just drop the game and never touched it again.

pros: good graphics but the environment feels soulless
Thank you for this in depth look, red.
It's just 2 bucks though. Would you still recommend it for this price?
Will you be doing a gameplay video on this one perhaps?

iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> OnePlus One -> iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray... it's good to be back!
Primary gaming device: iPad Air 2 64GB Space Gray
Equine with vulpine tendencies.
12-22-2015, 03:02 AM
#9
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
while i agree with MC comment above, i still feel that something is missing in this game and it feels incomplete. something like mechanism, where you have to find the key to open the gate, but when you bring the key near the gate it simply open open the gate, no animation, they just floating until you dropped it instead of stick to the wall. another one is the control bug. sometimes i can shoot while i walk without even pressing the shoot button and the last one that probably really bothered me is the first level should be revamped as the tutorial stage. a beginner may found it really stressful and might just drop the game and never touched it again.

pros: good graphics but the environment feels soulless
Hi, redribbon, thank you for comments.
"i can shoot while i walk without even pressing the shoot button" << I assume you are playing on iphone 6s, because it sounds like you use 3D Touch for shooting (yes, press more hard and it will shoot without shoot button) - which only helps to aim and shoot at the same time.

Last edited by DASH; 12-22-2015 at 03:05 AM.
12-22-2015, 03:12 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
Thank you for this in depth look, red.
It's just 2 bucks though. Would you still recommend it for this price?
Will you be doing a gameplay video on this one perhaps?
definitely, like i said above that i agree with MC, despite of all bugs, it is still a good game.
gameplay video is processing now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASH View Post
Hi, redribbon, thank you for comments.
"i can shoot while i walk without even pressing the shoot button" << I assume you are playing on iphone 6s, because it sounds like you use 3D Touch for shooting (yes, press more hard and it will shoot without shoot button) - which only helps to aim and shoot at the same time.
ah fool me, why cant i think of it. thanks dev and congrats on the release

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2