View Poll Results: Which of the first three tables do you prefer? (only vote if you've played all three)
Sorcerer's Lair 69 48.25%
Wolverine 32 22.38%
Captain America 24 16.78%
Don't like any of them 18 12.59%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll
01-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777 View Post
That is a good point, especially for someone as nearsighted as me, haha....

I do enjoy playing on the PC with my X-arcade Tankstick, since it has pinball buttons on the side, but the iPad definitely has at least one advantage like you pointed out.
You and me both...lol !

I remember those flippers you used to be able to buy that stuck on the side of your keyboard.....remember those ?

I think it was called the Thrustmaster Wizzard Pinball Controller....it was pretty slick, at least for 1996
01-19-2012, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=Habakuk;2099310]Excalibur is another great table! Three flippers in the main playfield, again lots of long ramps and crazy events. Love the complicated catapult mechanics and the tiny switches in the side out lanes belowyou think you'll lose the ball but then they switch very fast and the ball is inside again. Hard to describe. Never seen before."

----------------------

Your screenshots are terrific....really lets you experience the game !

01-19-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm having the issue where it keeps asking for my iTunes password too. It doesn't seem to have any negative effect if you just cancel the request.

Will this be addressed soon?

↪ GameCenter : Igoo
01-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyman381 View Post
You and me both...lol !

I remember those flippers you used to be able to buy that stuck on the side of your keyboard.....remember those ?

I think it was called the Thrustmaster Wizzard Pinball Controller....it was pretty slick, at least for 1996
I never had one of those, but it sounds really cool!

I love my X-arcade Tankstick tho.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Igoo View Post
I'm having the issue where it keeps asking for my iTunes password too. It doesn't seem to have any negative effect if you just cancel the request.

Will this be addressed soon?
I'm having the same problem.
01-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777 View Post
I never had one of those, but it sounds really cool!

I love my X-arcade Tankstick tho.

I can see why.....I looked at one on Ebay a few minutes ago, that is one nice joystick....Looks like something straight from a arcade !
01-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
Any chance of some patching to fix the stuttering? I only have the free table, but especially when you have multi ball it can get pretty stuttery. That's on an iPad 2 running 5.0.1 with a fresh reboot/clearing of memory to make sure nothing else is running.

Inconsistent frame-rate is a deal killer for me in pinball games. I'm a Pinball FX/2 addict and wouldn't mind some on-the-go action. Not at the moment, though. Shame.
Aha! Somebody else with stuttering on iPad 2!

Have I mentioned I despise the mini-playfield in Excalibur? Because I do. A lot.
01-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Hey guys, add me so we can be pinball buddies:

I'm jeffy777 on GC, but on OF I'm jefferson777

I haven't played Zen very much (I'm more of a real table guy), but I'm going to work on my high scores in preparation for The Pinball Arcade
01-23-2012, 12:35 AM
I really like the Excalibur table, but I'd like it a lot more if every mode didn't take so many shots to complete.
02-02-2012, 10:25 AM
New table coming soon. Epic Quest. Another designed from the ground up table from Zen.