View Poll Results: Which of the first three tables do you prefer? (only vote if you've played all three)
Sorcerer's Lair 69 47.92%
Wolverine 33 22.92%
Captain America 24 16.67%
Don't like any of them 18 12.50%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll
App description: Zen Pinball features hit tables based on some of the biggest brands in entertainment, including Marvel Comics, Star Wars, The Walking Dead, South Park and more, Zen Pinball is your go-to place for all of your pinball cravings.

From Zen Studios, the pioneers of the digital pinball space, Zen Pinball is your destination for exciting digital pinball action! Featuring both original tables and exclusive ones based on some of the hottest brands in entertainment, detailed 3D models, the most advanced ball physics available, rich social features, and hot seat multiplayer, Zen Pinball for iOS devices continues the rich pinball tradition established by Zen Studios, the definitive leader in pinball videogames.

Zen Pinball sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games employing cutting-edge visuals, challenging tables, true-to-life ball and table physics and combines them with innovative features not found in any other pinball game.

Your Pinball Destination

Zen Pinball features dozens of tables, both original designs created by our development team, as well as many based on some of the hottest entertainment properties around. Fill out your collection today!

Free Sorcerers Lair Table!

The Zen Pinball app comes with the beloved Sorcerer's Lair table completely free! Download the app for instant access to one of our most exciting tables.

Hottest Brands in Entertainment

Featuring hit tables based on some of the biggest brands in entertainment, including Marvel Comics, Star Wars, The Walking Dead, South Park and more, Zen Pinball is your go-to place for all of your pinball cravings.

New Tables Released Regularly!

Zen Pinballs roster of exciting tables is frequently updated, so be sure to check the table menu for the latest and greatest from Zen Studios!

Many Great Features!
- Worldwide leaderboards and friend challenges
- Table achievements
- Rule sheets for each table, providing tips and tricks to help you boost your score
- Pass the game around to friends as you compete for the top pinball wizard in Hot Seat multiplayer mode.

Be sure to visit us at blog.zenstudios.com for more information on Zen Pinball and other games in the Zen Studios lineup. Additionally, follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zen_studios or Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/zenstudios.

Watch trailers for our upcoming projects on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenStudiosGames.

Sun Vulcan's comments:

02-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Ok, I haven't read the entire thread but I did see a couple pages back that others were being asked for their iTunes password. I just opened the app to find that the excalibervtable that I paid for two weeks ago is now saying that I don't have this table and I had to pay for it again. What is up with this? Are these tables only on rental? I was under the understanding that bought once you had it forever. Is anybody else experiencing this?
02-03-2012, 09:58 PM
That bug was supposed to have been quashed with the last update. Are you on the newest version? My guess is you are on the old version and you were not charged even though it said you were. Update the app.

02-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeerup View Post
New table coming soon. Epic Quest. Another designed from the ground up table from Zen.
That describes all the Zen tables (they are all designed by Zen, they don't license anything).
02-04-2012, 03:16 AM
Zen Pinball played on my modified iCade: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCb-1...e_gdata_player

works like a charm

greetings

MJFox
02-05-2012, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playpunk View Post
Ok, I haven't read the entire thread but I did see a couple pages back that others were being asked for their iTunes password. I just opened the app to find that the excalibervtable that I paid for two weeks ago is now saying that I don't have this table and I had to pay for it again. What is up with this? Are these tables only on rental? I was under the understanding that bought once you had it forever. Is anybody else experiencing this?
I have the same problem since purchasing the wolverine table 2 days ago, every time I launch the app I get the itunes password popup. I dismiss this and the game plays fine. I never had this problem while I just had the sorcerer's lair and excalibur tables. I have the latest version of Zen. The only other thing I should mention is my ipad2 is jailbroken, but I didn't get the popup before purchasing wolverine even though I was jailbroken. I also have exactly the same problem on my iphone 4s although that is jailbroken too. Can anyone else having this problem confirm if they are jailbroken or not?
02-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlar x View Post
The only other thing I should mention is my ipad2 is jailbroken
As far as I know there is a problem with IAPs and jailbroken iDevices. Actually it's one of the reasons why devs more and more go the IAP way. (Against piracy.)

BTW ZEN Pinball runs fine on my non-jailbroken iPad 2. No probs with the downloaded tables (I've got them all).

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
As far as I know there is a problem with IAPs and jailbroken iDevices.
my iPad is jailbroken and I don't have any problems with IAP (but I have nothing installed that makes pirated apps work)

greetings

MJFox
02-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJFox View Post
(but I have nothing installed that makes pirated apps work)

greetings

MJFox
Neither do I, I have very few jb apps, namely;

infinidock
infinifolders
zephyr
sbsettings

Nothing dodgy at all.
02-05-2012, 01:22 PM
My iPad 2 is not jailbroken, but I still get the iTunes password popup constantly with this app.......that's ok though because I really don't play it anymore now that I have the beta for The Pinball Arcade
02-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777 View Post
that's ok though because I really don't play it anymore now that I have the beta for The Pinball Arcade

How is it? I can't wait!

Last edited by kevlar x; 02-05-2012 at 03:31 PM.