★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Uniwars Multiplayer

05-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Uniwars Multiplayer

The multiplayer system for this game is real crappy. The turn limit is three days or something, and in all the games I play in nobody moves. A game can take days and still be on the first round. Am i just joinin all the wrong games or doing something wrong?
05-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human View Post
The multiplayer system for this game is real crappy. The turn limit is three days or something, and in all the games I play in nobody moves. A game can take days and still be on the first round. Am i just joinin all the wrong games or doing something wrong?
3 Days at Maximum
Did you get the update from about a week ago?

05-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human View Post
Yeah, you're doing something wrong. Making a stupid thread like this.

There's 3-4 UNIWAR threads, and you decide to make a brand new one. Funny because, most people love the UNIWAR multiplayer, and you seem to be complaining, more than you are actually asking a question.

what.
05-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post

There's 3-4 UNIWAR threads, and you decide to make a brand new one. Funny because, most people love the UNIWAR multiplayer, and you seem to be complaining, more than you are actually asking a question.
A Thread
-No question
-Not in the main thread of what it's talking about
-Complaining

What do you expect us to do?
05-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowz View Post
A Thread
-No question
-Not in the main thread of what it's talking about
-Complaining

What do you expect us to do?
Why could this not have been posted in any of the 3 uniwar threads?

what.
05-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Because their would be a possibility this person would have to use more than 1 click of their mouse.
05-05-2009, 07:21 PM
yeah i kno the 3 day limit thing can sound stupid at first but if you have 20 games going on at the same time each with a 3 day limit then every time u turn the game on someone has moved. i look forward to checkin it when i get home from school. i think its brilliant. and if you happen to have like 2 hours to dedicate to ur ipod then there are plenty of other time limits you can have. i think with the new update the lowest is 3 minutes. in some games thats barely enough to think about ur move so you cant really play a game much faster than that
05-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Quote:
The guy has three posts. No everyone is familiar with forum etiquette. If threads are redundant, why not just report it to a mod and let them take care of it? You've already contributed two posts to what you deem to be a unless thread. What good are you serving the Touch Arcade community by acting like this?
05-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Quote:

I'm SORT of new here (3 posts). Didn't know there were uniwar threads. You could have just told me dude without all the other stuff, and I'm sorry for having opinions.
05-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Deleted

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper

Last edited by VoodooVyper; 05-05-2009 at 11:56 PM.