★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-15-2012, 02:13 PM
Hi. I can't locate the firbolg mines. I may have missed the entrance.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
04-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Wow..just want to say fantastic game. Took me ~19 hours (& barely touched any other games at length) and didn't use gamefaqs. The gameplay is pretty decent and I like managing all the summons. But my favorite part was the tongue in cheek humor. Don't know if I'll play through again, but boy was it fun.

This is the few iOS game that I played with sound on (earphones) just so I won't miss the delivery of the dialog.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?

Last edited by tops2; 04-24-2012 at 03:12 PM.

04-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Wow..just want to say fantastic game. Took me ~19 hours (& barely touched any other games at length) and didn't use gamefaqs. The gameplay is pretty decent and I like managing all the summons. But my favorite part was the tongue in cheek humor. Don't know if I'll play through again, but boy was it fun.
Yeah, I just finished this weekend too, and I agree. Best part was definitely the humor. Cary Elwes is awesome. I liked the multiple endings too.

And in answer to RayZZoo, yes, you can use the flying fiery thing to travel to any area again - it allowed me to go back and do the one quest/town I missed before.

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams
05-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Strongly considering deleting IB2 to help make room for this. In the wake of Diablo III releasing on PC, I'm itching to play a decent hack-n-slash.

Wish there was a way to dowload the game in pieces. Ugghh...damn 8 GB.
05-15-2012, 08:16 AM
The big downside of this game is the size, for sure. Especially when they came out with upgrades mid-play for me. But definitely worth playing, excellent game.
06-02-2012, 02:56 PM
I've started playing BT3 and can't for the life of me figure out how to use bows. I have my rogue equipped with a bow and arrows (both equipped) and have tried placing her in both slots 4 and 5. In slot 4 she always tries to do melee and in slot 5, she doesn't have any attack option. And it makes no difference whether the monsters are at 10' or farther.

Am I missing something?

www.artfoundry.com
06-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psac42 View Post
The big downside of this game is the size, for sure. Especially when they came out with upgrades mid-play for me. But definitely worth playing, excellent game.
So...anyone know the exact, uncompressed size? I just loaded a fresh 25 bucks onto my iTunes account, and want to pick this up, but I figure it will be like all the other ginormous apps I purchase - stuck in iTunes, never making its way onto my 4s 16 Gb. ( Looking at you, Max Payne, Fifa 2012, etc...). Already bought Ascencion (bout time), looking at hunters 2 as well, thoughts, after the first one, I know I shouldn't. Oh, I've got other interests beyond games, and I'll grab Nlog Synth if it's on sale for 10 bucks...Ok I think I'm officially rambling now.
06-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
I've started playing BT3 and can't for the life of me figure out how to use bows. I have my rogue equipped with a bow and arrows (both equipped) and have tried placing her in both slots 4 and 5. In slot 4 she always tries to do melee and in slot 5, she doesn't have any attack option. And it makes no difference whether the monsters are at 10' or farther.

Am I missing something?
Anyone else tried this?

www.artfoundry.com
06-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
So...anyone know the exact, uncompressed size? I just loaded a fresh 25 bucks onto my iTunes account, and want to pick this up, but I figure it will be like all the other ginormous apps I purchase - stuck in iTunes, never making its way onto my 4s 16 Gb. ( Looking at you, Max Payne, Fifa 2012, etc...). Already bought Ascencion (bout time), looking at hunters 2 as well, thoughts, after the first one, I know I shouldn't. Oh, I've got other interests beyond games, and I'll grab Nlog Synth if it's on sale for 10 bucks...Ok I think I'm officially rambling now.
Exact I couldn't say. I've gathered though that apps are usually half their actual size when compressed though, so if it's 1.7 gigs on my phone, maybe 3.4 gigs.
06-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Anyone have the game still installed that can tell the exact uncompressed size?