★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-30-2011, 04:05 PM
The next time i`m getting wasted, i`m gonna sing in honor of charlie mops )) for sure
11-30-2011, 04:10 PM
And we're back.

Not showing up in searches, but the link from the first post works now. Downloading now, will try to post feedback once I play this.

It's so big it won't let me download to my device. =/

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

11-30-2011, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
And we're back.

Not showing up in searches, but the link from the first post works now. Downloading now, will try to post feedback once I play this.

Yes! That's great, it really is one of the best IOS' thursday ever...

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
11-30-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
And we're back.

Thanks mate! Can u post the uncompressed filesize? Please?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
11-30-2011, 04:42 PM
1.68GB uncompressed. This and 1 gig from IBii basically forced me to delete every app but a hardcore few.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
11-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
1.68GB uncompressed. This and 1 gig from IBii basically forced me to delete every app but a hardcore few.

Thanks bro ...I expected worse actually but I'm in the same boat..played the game on the original Xbox and can't wait to have it in my pocket..I actually had to wipe 4.5 gb myself

MY PAST BETA LIST..
11-30-2011, 06:02 PM
So I guess before I get this instead of IB2 I should ask is this game mostly dependent on humor or is the gameplay really good. Does it have depth unlike other IOS games. I guess I just want to know if it's more about humor or gameplay? What does it offer that's different than other games out there?
11-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertman View Post
So I guess before I get this instead of IB2 I should ask is this game mostly dependent on humor or is the gameplay really good. Does it have depth unlike other IOS games. I guess I just want to know if it's more about humor or gameplay? What does it offer that's different than other games out there?
It's a great balance man..will have you laughing aloud and a really nice hack and slash as well ...in the vein of diablo or dungeon siege for the psp..character interaction and cinematically are off the wall polished and the depth is solid ..more so because it will offer it's 30-35 hours in your hands..I remember a lot of summon type spells that were cool and some nice bashing combos ...you WILL be satisfied with this purchase bro!

I can say you will not have played a hack n slash like this on ios...except maybe dungeon hunter but this tells a great funny as hell story !

MY PAST BETA LIST..

Last edited by Trev1; 11-30-2011 at 06:15 PM.
11-30-2011, 06:39 PM
This actually precedes all other titles launched "today" in my book. Seriously, a full PC/console port with detailed enough graphics, actual voice acting, better story and full 30+ hours, non-repeating, gameplay, unless (big one), the control ruins it...

Com'on, I think if you have a problem with the storage size, run out and buy yourself a new iDevice just for this. (quote me)

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
11-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Is it just the screenshots or is the game stretched on the iPad?

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
—Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins—