★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-30-2011, 01:02 AM
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 809
clash mobs is going to be awesome!
12-30-2011, 06:44 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 817
I found a bug! I just finished the game and I began a new game Plus! Then I select again the old slot and... Magic! All the weapons I have completed(expert) are at half of experience(armour, blades, rings)

12-30-2011, 06:49 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Appstore
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
I found a bug! I just finished the game and I began a new game Plus! Then I select again the old slot and... Magic! All the weapons I have completed(expert) are at half of experience(armour, blades, rings)
Yeah I had the same bug, now you can master all your stuff for free, which you had mastered before already and get points to upgrade your magic, armor,etc, quite cool actually, but it takes some time:P
12-31-2011, 04:51 AM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
Freemyapps

If I download Infinity Blade 2 from FreeMyApps, it's avaiable to play on my Ipad 2 stretched like HD apps?
I downloaded angry birds, but isn't stretched..
12-31-2011, 04:59 AM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,322
My girlfriend just opened a large chest in IB2 and got the 975 attack heavy weapon. She's on her first playthrough. Why wasn't I this lucky? She killed Thane with one combo, lol..same for the God King. Not fair.

Twitter: @back2this
12-31-2011, 05:34 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiguelCruz View Post
If I download Infinity Blade 2 from FreeMyApps, it's avaiable to play on my Ipad 2 stretched like HD apps?
I downloaded angry birds, but isn't stretched..
Thats because the Angry Birds you downloaded is NOT the HD version, so it won't be stretched if you open it using your iPad.

Since Infinity Blade 2 is an universal app, then it'll be FULL SCREEN (Stretched) on your iPad.
12-31-2011, 05:41 AM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharma View Post
Thats because the Angry Birds you downloaded is NOT the HD version, so it won't be stretched if you open it using your iPad.

Since Infinity Blade 2 is an universal app, then it'll be FULL SCREEN (Stretched) on your iPad.
Thanks, I was waiting for someone who anwser me that question.

Sorry for my bad English
12-31-2011, 05:45 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,348

TOUCH ARCADER'S PICK FOR 2011




Who Will Win?





LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO VOTE



VOTE HERE

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
01-01-2012, 06:06 AM
Finished the game a few hours ago. It seems as though that's really the ending as the game already repeated back to the Japan-like location. Can someone confirm to me that that is in fact already the ending? What a cliffhanger! And thanks to the person who posted about where to find New Game +. Wouldn't have found it. I think CHAIR should have posted that once you finish the game. But I'm still curious as to the dark equipment (those with question marks) in the store. When can they be available? Because they're still dark on NG+, I think. I haven't completed the introduction (Japan-like location) yet for NG+ but having checked the store, those that were dark back in the original game are still dark. Do you guys think an update will come to continue the story? Would it only just be the Clash Mob thing?

Love the game! Love the story! Epic!
01-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 405
^
I think its both Clash Mobs and more story.