Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-24-2012, 06:31 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by operaguy2112 View Post
If you have version 1.02 then it doesn't automatically got to ng+. You can keep playing in original game as long as you want before starting ng+.
I definately have the latest version, but after beating the god king I never got a option to choose. It just showed up in Saydhi palace from the beginning of the game with all my stats the same. But I still have all my gold, so I am guessing then that it just sent me to the next bloodline. You do lose all your gold in new game+ in this one as well too right.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:34 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
I definately have the latest version, but after beating the god king I never got a option to choose. It just showed up in Saydhi palace from the beginning of the game with all my stats the same. But I still have all my gold, so I am guessing then that it just sent me to the next bloodline. You do lose all your gold in new game+ in this one as well too right.
Options. You'll find NG+ in there.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:45 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Options. You'll find NG+ in there.
Got it thanks.

Damn, just hit NG+ by accident. Anyway to get out of it back to my original game. I thought it would confirm it at the very least.

Edit: Nevermind seems like NG+ is a new save slot. Really happy about that change.

Last edited by injuwarrior; 01-24-2012 at 07:45 PM..
Old 01-25-2012, 01:29 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Just went back and played a few bloodline of Infinty Blade 1 on my ipod. The second really makes huge bound in tgameplay that I did not see before. It just feels way more dynamic than the first, and each titan has way more combos and variety of moves. The first one feels so babied down now in comparision. I am practically parrying every single attack in the first, and taking less than 10 hits throughout entire bloodlines. I also like how quickly the second one gets difficult and compared to the first. Chair rally did make about as agood of a sequel as one could want.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:54 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Can anyone help? Does anyone know how to reset your NG+? I went to NG+ too early, and I'm having a hard time with the titans. I'd like to continue playing my original game, mastering more items, and adding a couple more stat points to my Attack before migrating to NG+. How do I do that? There is no way to delete your NG+, and no longer an option to start a NG+ once you already have one attached to your original game. If there currently isn't a way, I hope Chair includes it in the update.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:10 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebleeptruth View Post
Can anyone help? Does anyone know how to reset your NG+? I went to NG+ too early, and I'm having a hard time with the titans. I'd like to continue playing my original game, mastering more items, and adding a couple more stat points to my Attack before migrating to NG+. How do I do that? There is no way to delete your NG+, and no longer an option to start a NG+ once you already have one attached to your original game. If there currently isn't a way, I hope Chair includes it in the update.
From what I recall, going NG+ was supposed to create a new save and leave you with the save file for the normal game intact, so that you would be able to play both modes separately. Is this not the case for you?
Old 02-02-2012, 02:27 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebleeptruth View Post
Restart rebirth 1 from your ng+.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:45 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Any idea where update 1.4.1 of Infinity Blade I is about?
Old 02-03-2012, 04:30 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.T. View Post
Any idea where update 1.4.1 of Infinity Blade I is about?
Im not sure why you asking "where" it's about. But i remember "what" it's about

Rookbane was introduced in 1.4.1, the preview to IB2 can also be found here, and the book IB:Awakening, together with some new items to be mastered.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:32 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Im not sure why you asking "where" it's about. But i remember "what" it's about

Rookbane was introduced in 1.4.1, the preview to IB2 can also be found here, and the book IB:Awakening, together with some new items to be mastered.
They were in 1.4 today 1.4.1 hit with the same update discription as 1.4. Weird