Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-04-2012, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
I can't get the game to open on my iPhone 5. I've updated the game. I've updated the phone software. I've deleted and reinstalled. I've deleted from my iTunes and re-downloaded, then reinstalled. I've done everything I can think of to troubleshoot any kind of problem, and nothing works. Right after the "Infinity Blade II" and "Chair" screens, the screen goes black and never returns

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it work again? I'm on an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.01, and the newly-updated version of IB2. Please help!!!
Might be the cloud save as i mentioned a few pages back i think.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:06 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiX View Post
Might be the cloud save as i mentioned a few pages back i think.
I feared so. So does that mean I have to turn off cloud saves an re-start my progress? God I hope not, I've put a ridiculous amount of time into the game.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:09 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

FYI for anyone with an iPad 4 IB2 now runs at full retina res. Looks purty.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
I feared so. So does that mean I have to turn off cloud saves an re-start my progress? God I hope not, I've put a ridiculous amount of time into the game.
Initially I did a backup of my phone and tried to delete the game thinking that somehow the game might be corrupted and I could install again and retrieve my progress from iCloud. But when I tried to delete the game, a pop-up appear that said the iCloud save is not complete or something and asked if I still want to delete the game.
That's when I realized its the cloud save that's screwing me up. I just went into settings and delete the ib2 save data from iCloud. I didn't turn off the cloud saves and so far everything is fine. Hope it works for u. I def understand how frustrated u r feeling now
Old 11-04-2012, 01:19 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiX View Post
Initially I did a backup of my phone and tried to delete the game thinking that somehow the game might be corrupted and I could install again and retrieve my progress from iCloud. But when I tried to delete the game, a pop-up appear that said the iCloud save is not complete or something and asked if I still want to delete the game.
That's when I realized its the cloud save that's screwing me up. I just went into settings and delete the ib2 save data from iCloud. I didn't turn off the cloud saves and so far everything is fine. Hope it works for u. I def understand how frustrated u r feeling now
Hmm well that sucks, just deleted my cloud save annnnnd still nothin. Seriously Chair wtf.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Hmm well that sucks, just deleted my cloud save annnnnd still nothin. Seriously Chair wtf.
Was the game still in your device when you deleted the cloud save? Coz that would mean the cloud save currently in your device is also affected.

Remove the game, delete the cloud save, reinstall the gamme. I hope that works for you.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that.
Anyway my game was still on my device when I deleted the save.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:34 AM

Was awesome game, but after just doing the same crap over n over I finally deleted it from my ipod. Was fun while it lasted...
Old 12-04-2012, 06:29 AM

Is the game dead? I expected an infinity blade 3 this christmas like every years but nothing...! At least an update for the story but..nothing!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:45 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
Is the game dead? I expected an infinity blade 3 this christmas like every years but nothing...! At least an update for the story but..nothing!
You're just expecting too much. Chair will know when to make an expansion, update, or a sequel... and when to let us know.