App description: **2011 IGN "Mobile Game of the Year"**
**2012 AIAS "Mobile Game of the Year"**
**Winner of the IMGA "Excellence in Gameplay" and "Grand Prix" Awards**
**Entertainment Weekly's "Top 10 Video Games of 2011"**
**15 Perfect Scores and more than 20 Game of the Year Awards**

The award-winning Infinity Blade story continues!

IGN - 10 out of 10 - Editor's Choice
TOUCH GEN - 5 out of 5 - Editor's Choice
TOUCH ARCADE - 5 out of 5
USA TODAY - 4 out of 4
G4TV.COM - 5 out of 5
APPOLICIOUS - 5 out of 5
MODOJO - 5 out of 5
SLIDE TO PLAY - 4 out of 4
GAMESPOT - 9 out of 10 - Editor's Choice

IGN - "Infinity Blade 2 is a must own"
Touch Arcade - "An iOS Masterpiece"
INTO MOBILE - "The King of iOS Gaming Continues its Reign."
IGN - "The Perfect Sequel"
USA TODAY - "A masterful mobile epic!"

The God King has been defeated, an unlikely hero has emerged and now you must discover the truth behind the secrets of the Infinity Blade. The continuing journey of young Siris unfolds as you delve deeper into the world of the Deathless tyrants and their legion of Titans. Can you unlock all the mysteries and successfully wield the power of the Infinity Blade in this timeless swordplay adventure of champions and villains?

A Robust & Dynamic 3D World:
Explore beautiful and immersive environments that dynamically change over time during your travels and venture to exotic locations such as the Asian themed Saydhis Estate or the medieval inspired Vault of Tears featuring multiple paths to explore.

Featuring 3 All-New Styles of Combat:
Now you can choose from multiple classes of weapons, armor and spells, each with specialized capabilities such as Dual Wielding, Two-Handed and the standard Weapon & Shield class. Learn each discipline by using Infinity Blade IIs intuitive pick-up and play game play style that is easy to use, yet difficult to master!

Infinity Blades Trademark Character Customization Evolved:
Create and forge even more powerful weapons with mystical objects you discover and collect along your journey, expanding your overall arsenal with all-new elemental powers & capabilities!

Massively Social Global Challenges:
Jump into ClashMob, an innovative new gaming experience that allows you to earn rewards by participating in massively social, asynchronous global challenges. Post your progress to Facebook and Twitter feeds and recruit friends to your own Mob to earn special perks, unlock new achievements, and gain rewards! Note: The ClashMob feature is free and optional and will require you to log-in via your Facebook account.

The Secrets of Your Past Revealed:
Delve deeper into the fantastical story of Infinity Blade as your journey leads you to the realm of the mysterious Deathless Saydhi and discover the truth about the Worker of Secrets and the powers he holds.

The Latest in iOS features Powered by Unreal Technology:
The definitive visual experience in mobile gaming, complete with all-new iCloud support and HDMI output.

Universal App:
Play Infinity Blade on iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPad, iPad 2, new iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPod Touch 3 (16 GB and above), iPod Touch 4, or iPod Touch 5 for a single low price.

Notes:
- If you are experiencing technical issues with the App, please visit the Infinity Blade II support page at: http://infinitybladegame.com/faq
- It is highly recommended that you upgrade your device to the latest iOS version.
- Parents: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
- The ClashMob social networking feature is free and optional, and will require you to log-in via your Facebook account.

JeNeI's comments:

Infinity Blade II

12-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badtz! View Post
It wasn't misleading, not in the slightest. Also, the link I provided was definitely not the complete opposite of what I wrote; you can sell your gear. Just to reiterate, I said you could sell your gear and you can.

Nothing more and nothing less.

The real question is: Why did you continue to think that the vendoring process would remain similar to IB1 after noticing the sell button not appearing for anything other than your gems?
Not to flog a dead horse, but you know dang well that when you write "you can sell your items", everyone clicking the link is assuming it's a link to a solution, so they could actually sell all their items, not once in a blue moon only.
In effect, you've wasted mine and others time by making us click the link and read the posts n the other site...

And i didn't assume anything about the vendor process, I was just asking whether anyone had been able to sell stuff, maybe later in the game, for all I know, it might've been possible after bloodline 7 or something.
I'm not the only one wondering about this, as evidenced from the similar posts about the subject in this thread alone..

Ah, well, enough about that issue, I guess we had our fun now..

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland
12-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
I'm guessing you're running iOS 5.0.0? Haven't heard anyone with an iPad 1 able to play on iOS 5.0.1
I registered an account just to tell you this. Hope it works for you. iPad 1, 5.0.1, disabled game center. Enable multitouch gestures if you haven't already, they're helpful.

Kill everything else running, open Ib2. You know that point just after the title screen when you think "oh shit, it's gonna crash" and the screen turns black? Swipe 4 fingers up to make the multitasking bar appear. The cinematic that's crashing everything will play through as long as the multitask bar is still open. Close it when it's over, and enjoy your game.

Kinda stumbled on this from trial and error. No promises, but it worked for me.

12-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Crashes every time on my ipod touch 4g 32gb. Tried everything but a reinstall. reset, memory wipe, turn off wifi, turn airport on, and still nothing. Gets to the loading screen every time and crashes about five seconds into the cut scene with the worker of secrests (I guess).
12-01-2011, 10:40 AM
K, game is officially crashing for me on iPod touch 4g IOS 5.0.1
-rebooted before and after install
-enabled airplane mode
-signed out of gamecenter and nothing seemed out to work

EDIT: 1star review from me!
12-01-2011, 10:47 AM
I wonder if TouchArcade will do an article on the game's bug-infested launch to go along with the hype-building ones seen recently.

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
12-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Interesting article:

Quote:
Chair co-founder Donald Mustard recently talked to Gamasutra about the trying circumstances under which Infinity Blade 2 was developed. The whole kit-and-caboodle was created in a six-month crunch; Mustard explained, "We don't look at that like that's a good thing at all. We only did it because we definitely, passionately wanted to get the game done, and we wanted a little more in there."

Mustard added, exhausted, "I think in retrospect, having done it twice, that our development cycles are a little too short." He tiredly explained his team had to "death march kill ourselves" for the last two or three months, which is detrimental to the studio's longevity. "And so we definitely won't do that again," Mustard added, with great fatigue. "It's not worth the cost."
12-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMarceLF View Post
I love to nitpick so I will, but there really should be weapon class specific death sequences. Jamming an axe into someone's chest is kinda weird along with the fact that duel weapons could yield very imaginative deaths instead of Siris putting one sword away and jamming it into someone's face.
Or impaling someone's head with Sovereign. I'd like to see Siris clobber them down when he has a weapon like Sovereign or Forge.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
12-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
K, game is officially crashing for me on iPod touch 4g IOS 5.0.1
-rebooted before and after install
-enabled airplane mode
-signed out of gamecenter and nothing seemed out to work

EDIT: 1star review from me!
Oh well guess I will wait on getting this one since it seems it will just crash on me. I'm sure there will be an update soon but until than I guess I will be getting Bards Tale. I'll pick this up sometime next year...
12-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
I wonder if TouchArcade will do an article on the game's bug-infested launch to go along with the hype-building ones seen recently.
I think this launch has been pretty OK so far? I'm sure Chair is working hard to fix the few minor issues it has, and Apple will undoubtedly rush that update through. Settle down.
12-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
I think this launch has been pretty OK so far? I'm sure Chair is working hard to fix the few minor issues it has, and Apple will undoubtedly rush that update through. Settle down.

Minor flaws? With several dozens of people complaining about issues which make the game unplayable for some people? Some can't even see the main menu.
I guess that over 60% in these threads posts are about bug issues.

Last edited by Vovin; 12-01-2011 at 11:19 AM.