Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-01-2011, 11:26 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badtz! View Post
It wasn't misleading, not in the slightest. Also, the link I provided was definitely not the complete opposite of what I wrote; you can sell your gear. Just to reiterate, I said you could sell your gear and you can.

Nothing more and nothing less.

The real question is: Why did you continue to think that the vendoring process would remain similar to IB1 after noticing the sell button not appearing for anything other than your gems?
Not to flog a dead horse, but you know dang well that when you write "you can sell your items", everyone clicking the link is assuming it's a link to a solution, so they could actually sell all their items, not once in a blue moon only.
In effect, you've wasted mine and others time by making us click the link and read the posts n the other site...

And i didn't assume anything about the vendor process, I was just asking whether anyone had been able to sell stuff, maybe later in the game, for all I know, it might've been possible after bloodline 7 or something.
I'm not the only one wondering about this, as evidenced from the similar posts about the subject in this thread alone..

Ah, well, enough about that issue, I guess we had our fun now..
Old 12-01-2011, 11:26 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
I'm guessing you're running iOS 5.0.0? Haven't heard anyone with an iPad 1 able to play on iOS 5.0.1
I registered an account just to tell you this. Hope it works for you. iPad 1, 5.0.1, disabled game center. Enable multitouch gestures if you haven't already, they're helpful.

Kill everything else running, open Ib2. You know that point just after the title screen when you think "oh shit, it's gonna crash" and the screen turns black? Swipe 4 fingers up to make the multitasking bar appear. The cinematic that's crashing everything will play through as long as the multitask bar is still open. Close it when it's over, and enjoy your game.

Kinda stumbled on this from trial and error. No promises, but it worked for me.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:34 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Crashes every time on my ipod touch 4g 32gb. Tried everything but a reinstall. reset, memory wipe, turn off wifi, turn airport on, and still nothing. Gets to the loading screen every time and crashes about five seconds into the cut scene with the worker of secrests (I guess).
Old 12-01-2011, 11:40 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

K, game is officially crashing for me on iPod touch 4g IOS 5.0.1
-rebooted before and after install
-enabled airplane mode
-signed out of gamecenter and nothing seemed out to work

EDIT: 1star review from me!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:47 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

I wonder if TouchArcade will do an article on the game's bug-infested launch to go along with the hype-building ones seen recently.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:48 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Interesting article:

Quote:
Chair co-founder Donald Mustard recently talked to Gamasutra about the trying circumstances under which Infinity Blade 2 was developed. The whole kit-and-caboodle was created in a six-month crunch; Mustard explained, "We don't look at that like that's a good thing at all. We only did it because we definitely, passionately wanted to get the game done, and we wanted a little more in there."

Mustard added, exhausted, "I think in retrospect, having done it twice, that our development cycles are a little too short." He tiredly explained his team had to "death march kill ourselves" for the last two or three months, which is detrimental to the studio's longevity. "And so we definitely won't do that again," Mustard added, with great fatigue. "It's not worth the cost."
Old 12-01-2011, 11:48 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMarceLF View Post
I love to nitpick so I will, but there really should be weapon class specific death sequences. Jamming an axe into someone's chest is kinda weird along with the fact that duel weapons could yield very imaginative deaths instead of Siris putting one sword away and jamming it into someone's face.
Or impaling someone's head with Sovereign. I'd like to see Siris clobber them down when he has a weapon like Sovereign or Forge.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:50 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
K, game is officially crashing for me on iPod touch 4g IOS 5.0.1
-rebooted before and after install
-enabled airplane mode
-signed out of gamecenter and nothing seemed out to work

EDIT: 1star review from me!
Oh well guess I will wait on getting this one since it seems it will just crash on me. I'm sure there will be an update soon but until than I guess I will be getting Bards Tale. I'll pick this up sometime next year...
Old 12-01-2011, 11:54 AM
TouchArcade Janitor
iPhone (Original), iOS 1.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
I wonder if TouchArcade will do an article on the game's bug-infested launch to go along with the hype-building ones seen recently.
I think this launch has been pretty OK so far? I'm sure Chair is working hard to fix the few minor issues it has, and Apple will undoubtedly rush that update through. Settle down.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:16 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
I think this launch has been pretty OK so far? I'm sure Chair is working hard to fix the few minor issues it has, and Apple will undoubtedly rush that update through. Settle down.

Minor flaws? With several dozens of people complaining about issues which make the game unplayable for some people? Some can't even see the main menu.
I guess that over 60% in these threads posts are about bug issues.

Last edited by Vovin; 12-01-2011 at 12:19 PM..