★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: QUBE Adventures: an innovative indie title

11-30-2011, 08:32 AM
QUBE Adventures: an innovative indie title

QUBE is a small rubber cube with an intriguing wish for adventure. Help him get through the doors of the world beyond the clouds by using physics and throwing him around dozens of platforms! QUBE features hours of challenging physics-based gameplay, lots of replay value and addicting levels. Each one of the levels require logic and skill to get through.

As an indie game developer, i can say that the day when we release our game to the public is a very special day. It's filled with tension, fear, excitement, happiness and many other motions. An emotional rollercoaster, i must say.

It is with great pleasure that i'm announcing that QUBE Adventures is now available on the Appstore. QUBE is a physics-based game, with an innovative approach to the "slingshot" mechanic that became very popular lately. Drag QUBE around and throw him at platforms to get past through levels.

QUBE features hours of challenging physics-based gameplay, lots of replay value and addicting levels. Each one of the levels require logic and skill to get through. The game is now available on the Appstore for iPod, iPhone and iPad!

Please, i would love to hear your feedback and improve the game, so leave it here. Thanks for the attention guys!

- Klaus Silveira

11-30-2011, 08:48 AM

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

11-30-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback!
11-30-2011, 11:41 PM
Personally I think this game is difficult and challenging.
But then, we should be landing on the house instead of the land where the house stands. It's funny when we just land on the edge and we pass the level.
I have problem when it freezes during the level select and I have to restart. The level select itself is very small and I think it should be bigger.
I like the innovative way to start the game, as if it's a tutorial before play.

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
12-01-2011, 10:32 AM
A freeze during level select? While changing to a selected level or just opening the level select screen?

Thanks for the feedback, Agas!
12-03-2011, 05:43 PM
So, has anyone finished the game yet?
12-03-2011, 06:00 PM
I suggest you to put 'a little' more effort on the game and continue developing it for another month/year then return here...the success will be guaranteed then

I love this world!
12-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Could you please provide a more constructive feedback, please? Thanks in advance.
12-05-2011, 03:56 PM
New version of QUBE Adventures with minor bugfixes and improved controls is now available on the App Store! Thanks for the feedback, guys!
12-13-2011, 06:32 AM
The next version is coming soon, so, let me know your suggestions, bug reports and complaints!