Support our Sponsors:

Old 02-28-2012, 11:46 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I think Nitou mentioned that farming the Grand Pudding yields at least 2 - 3 Forging stones per run(I've managed to farm at least 150+ Stones)so you can farm that since its basically one hit kills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard500 View Post
So once again, I'm level 78 for the past 2 days trying desperately to level up my Pochi in the pariah merchant whatever (048,089) only to fall short to the boss multiple times! Same goes with draculas mansion. It bugs me when I manage to find decent gear in these dungeons only to have it stripped away by the inability to finish the boss. I've already tried enchanting my gear but farming for forging stones is tough when u need so many stones and one failure is all it takes to wipe your efforts. Damn it....
Old 02-29-2012, 12:03 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

How long is the overall gameplay? Just picked up the game, and already, the tutorial is pretty cool.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:43 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Expect to log at least 50+ hours. This game is pretty long but well worth putting time in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjmedia View Post
How long is the overall gameplay? Just picked up the game, and already, the tutorial is pretty cool.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:03 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Finally caved in and got the game. Wow, the game is so smooth compared to most krpgs and its actually hard. =P Now time to read up on character builds and figure out how to gift stuff.

I'm tops2 in the game if you guys can add me. Looking forward to playing the game. Maybe some of you can add the google docs link to your signature?
Old 02-29-2012, 01:16 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Finally caved in and got the game. Wow, the game is so smooth compared to most krpgs and its actually hard. =P Now time to read up on character builds and figure out how to gift stuff.

I'm tops2 in the game if you guys can add me. Looking forward to playing the game. Maybe some of you can add the google docs link to your signature?
Welcome, Tops2

Be sure to stick around... there are a lot of people on here who can help you and that are very knowledgeable about the game.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:06 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Default Moon Tower - Stuck

I am currently in the Moon Tower with Pochi and Ann. Made it to Level 9 to a room which is split by some kind of fire columns and on the other side there is a much needed waypoint on the minimap (down to 0 cure pots). But now I am stuck; I have no idea how to proceed. The problem: I cant walk past the columns. There is no switch and there are no monsters, only the columns. Any hints please ?
Old 02-29-2012, 07:49 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Unique Dragon Cards

How have you guys gotten so many unique Dragon cards?
I've only ever gotten one unique boss card. Have you just run against the bosses so many times, or has % item drop rate made a difference as far as collecting? I've run through Fragment of Dimension over one hundred times, and the bosses there hardly even drop their own cards for me.

Last edited by KBPrinceO; 02-29-2012 at 07:54 AM..
Old 02-29-2012, 08:41 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcc1 View Post
These are the titles I have
Box Cutter
Light of Slavation
Orc Power
Vampire
Friends of Mummy
Peulranariah
Megaworm Killer
Dragon Hunter
Dragon Slayer
Storm Wizard
Pesticides
Guardians of Mana

Whoever can send me a set for a different title I'll give then an unique Dragon card (and the set) back
Sgcc1, I have multiple sets I can give you for titles - whats your Game ID again?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:58 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savant View Post
Sgcc1, I have multiple sets I can give you for titles - whats your Game ID again?
IGN: sgcc1
Ty for the assist. I'll send them straight back
Old 02-29-2012, 09:16 AM

Yea... How do you pros get those dragon unique cards?? I tried compo but non.. I got the other bosses uniq cards, but no dragon...