Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1991  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:48 PM
tengi_aipik tengi_aipik is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKAR View Post
What's your IGN?


ALso;

Got Golem's Corruption!! oh Yea - will post pic later.

and

vle_hoang, what's your IGN so I can send you the sword?

lastly, i have a unique dragon card up for grabs.
can i take "golem's corruption" do u have any pochi's unique sword lv99 ...my IGN:nhatminh
Reply With Quote
  #1992  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:57 PM
GKAR GKAR is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
GKAR, what do you mean bloodsuckers house drops forging stonesx20 but not all the time? is it random award?
Yes, it is random, but not nearly so rare as uniques. Sometimes it takes 3 to 5 runs, sometimes you get 5 in a row. Just grind it 20 times and you should have plenty. It might take more grinds, but its easy and probably the best way to get forging stones.
Reply With Quote
  #1993  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:59 PM
GKAR GKAR is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengi_aipik View Post
can i take "golem's corruption" do u have any pochi's unique sword lv99 ...my IGN:nhatminh
I can;t give Golem's Corruption as it's my only one. IF I get another, then sure. Someone was asking for CoD and I have one. They haven't sent me their IGN, tho, so if they don't send it soon, I'll send it to you. It's a CoD with 4 slots!
Reply With Quote
  #1994  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:05 PM
GKAR GKAR is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 502
Default Golem's Corruption




Oh yea, baby!


Also up for grabs -

2 devil tribe's eyeball
unique dragon card and
unique blueclaw card (every pierce skill +1 - good for Lamiere)

Last edited by GKAR; 03-30-2012 at 07:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1995  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:14 PM
tengi_aipik tengi_aipik is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKAR View Post
I can;t give Golem's Corruption as it's my only one. IF I get another, then sure. Someone was asking for CoD and I have one. They haven't sent me their IGN, tho, so if they don't send it soon, I'll send it to you. It's a CoD with 4 slots!
oh! never mind ...so i only take the CoD if nobody get it ...tks GKAR...if u have many dra card, can u send me some ...
have a good day!
Reply With Quote
  #1996  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:28 PM
eAdvisory eAdvisory is offline
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengi_aipik View Post
oh! never mind ...so i only take the CoD if nobody get it ...tks GKAR...if u have many dra card, can u send me some ...
have a good day!
Whats the fun with having the whole game handed to you? lol
Reply With Quote
  #1997  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:41 PM
GKAR GKAR is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengi_aipik View Post
oh! never mind ...so i only take the CoD if nobody get it ...tks GKAR...if u have many dra card, can u send me some ...
have a good day!

i will send a dragon card to you later when I finish grinding
Reply With Quote
  #1998  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:51 PM
tengi_aipik tengi_aipik is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
Whats the fun with having the whole game handed to you? lol
i'm just a kid ...my father don't allow me play game...so i dont have much times...hehe ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKAR View Post
i will send a dragon card to you later when I finish grinding
ok...tks
Reply With Quote
  #1999  
Old 03-30-2012, 07:53 PM
eAdvisory eAdvisory is offline
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengi_aipik View Post
i'm just a kid ...my father don't allow me play game...so i dont have much times...hehe ^^
i understand, when i played diablo 2 i was one greedy mofo. haha
Reply With Quote
  #2000  
Old 03-30-2012, 08:06 PM
eAdvisory eAdvisory is offline
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Default

GKAR, Do i have to complete the arena with all characters before im able to earn the better award? because i have completed the bloodsucker arena 36 times in a row without any stones.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent