App description: CRIMSON HEART THE BEST MORPG THAT YOU CAN ENJOY!

*Update Event*
1. Download/Upgrade CRIMSON HEART!!! & Play FREE Network Dungeon!!!
(Starting Date: Every Friday & Saturday @ 20:00 ~ 22:00 (+9:00hrs GMT))
(Starting Date: Every Sunday @ 20:00 ~ 21:00 (+9:00hrs GMT))

*Update Information*
1.Caramel Purchase list added
2. Bugs fixed in HP & MP Slot

Humans & Demons have fought to dominate this WORLD for a long time.
Both RACES denied on each others Existence and Dignity.
NOT only there are TWO KINDS of RACES there was one RACE that was ARBITRATOR between the two races.
Because of this Humans spelled out for the Dragons to go to sleep, and the WAR started again.
YOU and YOUR 5 CHARACTERS need to SAVE the WORLD!!!

*Game Features*
- Characters: Choose 2 Characters to play during your adventure - Sword Fighter, Fire Sorcerer, Healer and Gunfighter.
- Easy and convenient to control with 360 degree control pad.
- Never hesitate to challenge the bosses, just CRIMSON HEART provides you with various types of ARENA where you can challenge bosses that appear in the game.
- Find the weakness of Boss Demons, and SMASH it FIRST! and Get MASSIVE of ITEMS and UNIQUE MAGICAL CARDS by destroying!!
- Excellent stories are available with different and powerful bosses that you have ever met in RPG.
- Create your own ITEMS with Magical Card Settings.
- Massive RARE items that you have ever met.
- Enjoy playing PVP mode the same way as Web Game in Network Dungeons!

AnB Soft GAMES
- Rhythm Star Catch (Arcade) / (Full of stories and killing time game)

http://www.facebook.com/caramelgames
04-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
Gkar, Ty for the response. i just wanted to make sure that all the checks were crossed and you definetily have them all crossed. i will begin hunting now and will report back in a few hours.

muchas gracias senor. PM, I have something I want to show you.

Crimson Heart IGN: tjad - Requesting help farming the last one! Grand Pudding's Poison (Rainy Ruin).
WOOT! Only one to go!
04-06-2012, 08:39 PM
hey guys, anyone has got the unique dragon card that +1 to all skills? can spare me one for achieve :P

ign: heima

04-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heima View Post
hey guys, anyone has got the unique dragon card that +1 to all skills? can spare me one for achieve :P

ign: heima

Sure thing. I'll send you one in a minute.

Edit: unique dragon card sent. Enjoy.

Crimson Heart IGN: tjad - Requesting help farming the last one! Grand Pudding's Poison (Rainy Ruin).
WOOT! Only one to go!

Last edited by GKAR; 04-06-2012 at 09:03 PM.
04-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone have the Wild Nature of WolfS (Pochi lvl 68 sword) they want to get rid off?

Lemme know what you'd like in return for it.

Thanks.

IGN: KD220
04-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdavis220 View Post
Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone have the Wild Nature of WolfS (Pochi lvl 68 sword) they want to get rid off?

Lemme know what you'd like in return for it.

Thanks.
I will send you 1.
04-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Gkar, Im just letting you know that your PM inbox is full, i cant send you messages until you clear some space.
04-06-2012, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Gkar, Im just letting you know that your PM inbox is full, i cant send you messages until you clear some space.
whoops, sorry bout that. damn thing fills up fast. Try sending your message again.

WOOT! Only one to go!
04-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:

Thanks for the head-up. Inbox fills up fast. Try sending your message again, eAdvisory.

edit: whoops sorry for the double post. Page is acting sluggish with netflix running in the background.

WOOT! Only one to go!
04-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Thx KaLong you truly rock (even though I accidentally asked for the wrong thing, lol).

Either way, good looking out bro. I sent it back to you incase you or someone else might need it.

Still looking for a decent lvl 50-70 ish sword for Pochi.

IGN: KD220
04-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdavis220 View Post
Thx KaLong you truly rock (even though I accidentally asked for the wrong thing, lol).

Either way, good looking out bro. I sent it back to you incase you or someone else might need it.

Still looking for a decent lvl 50-70 ish sword for Pochi.

I've got an awesome sword for you when you hit level 88 -

Golem's curruption
phy atk +15%
6% hp stolen per hit damage
attack speed +30%
every bash skill level +2

overall, a very very good sword. Only better one is pochi's ultimate.

WOOT! Only one to go!