Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-27-2012, 09:37 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Beat the rainy ruins took about 12minutes

Thanks so much for setting me on the right path GKAR
hey, you let me know how you progress, and I'll send you evern better gear.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:40 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Ahh darn I don't have any to help out but I will try to find some as I'm leveling!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:52 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

got another grandpudding's nucleus (that makes 3), as well as 3 pudding's soul

get them now!

btw GP's nucleus is a boss uniques, as in hard to get.

Last edited by GKAR; 04-27-2012 at 11:02 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 11:04 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKAR View Post
got another grandpudding's nucleus (that makes 3), as well as 3 pudding's soul

get them now!

btw GP's nucleus is a boss uniques, as in hard to get.
are you getting these uniques from the bosses or from the chest that spawns after?

Also, how do you KNOW this mob drops the item you are looking for (aside from the obvious - the name)
Old 04-27-2012, 11:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
are you getting these uniques from the bosses or from the chest that spawns after?

Also, how do you KNOW this mob drops the item you are looking for (aside from the obvious - the name)
go look down the unique's list in the game menu- all the ones in the game starting with Golem's revenge (if I remember correctly) are Boss unique's - they are worth 10. They are only dropped by bosses and never by chests or anything else.

The chests sometimes drop regular unique's, but not very often. As for this dungeon dropping GP
s poison, i've given it soo much thought and it is the very best i can come up with.

The only other possibility would be dimension of fragments, BUT,
fragments is listed to drop 17 uniques. I got all of them (many of them multiple times), and not one GP's poison. It would be a hell of a situation if it dropped all 17 of those unique's and not drop GP's poison once.

Rainy Ruins is the best we have to go on. One Korean site listed that the hurrican puddings (the boss) on RR drops 5 unique's, GP's poison being among them.

I have no other ideas or alternatives as to where it could drop. Please, look around, do some thinking and try and find another place. I will be thrilled if we can find someone else it drops. Even the arena's have no pudding anywhere near and range for that drop, but it can't hurt if you can double-check the arena's for me to see if anything else is feasible.

As everyone knows, I'm desperate, so help me out.

Last edited by GKAR; 04-27-2012 at 11:53 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 11:45 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Unique Pictures

I can post pics of puddings sword and werewolfs authority if someone will tell me how to post pics
Old 04-27-2012, 11:59 PM

Default Peel of devil wheels

Hi can anyone tell me how to get the peel of devil wheels? I've completed the sky predator 2 arena abt 10 times already, but still could get one... Thanks
Old 04-28-2012, 12:12 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Lol all of a sudden randomly it started saying 'lack of soul' to enter rainy ruin lol i had no idea there was a 'cost'. How do I get lots of soul so I dont have to put up with this bs?
Old 04-28-2012, 12:13 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakemat16 View Post
I can post pics of puddings sword and werewolfs authority if someone will tell me how to post pics
it's simple. Just quickly push the button on the top right of the iphone simultaneously with the main home button on the center at the bottom. This takes a pic of what's on your screen.

Then go to iphone camera and email the pic to yourself.
then got to tinypic.com or any other pic hosting site and upload the pic from your pc. upload to the pic hosting site. lastly, cut n paste the url it gives once its uploaded, copy and post the link/address to the pic to here on the forums and me or someone else able to edit the spreadsheet will add it.

or better yet, just take the iphone pic and upload it to me at joeafelts@gmail.com, if you don't feel like dealing with tinypic or any file hosting site.

Last edited by GKAR; 04-28-2012 at 12:27 AM..
Old 04-28-2012, 12:43 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Pictures

Alright thanks, I sent them to you, much simpler for me . Good luck with that last drop and the rest of the pics. I am making a new game file currently because I got to lvl 70 about and realized I had not the best skills and stats :/.
-Also If you have an extra gp nucleus or puddings soul I'd be happy to take it off your hands . Or anything really. I won't be able to use it yet but at least I won't have to farm for them . My Ign is sareer.

Last edited by Jakemat16; 04-28-2012 at 12:47 AM..