App description: CRIMSON HEART THE BEST MORPG THAT YOU CAN ENJOY!

*Update Event*
1. Download/Upgrade CRIMSON HEART!!! & Play FREE Network Dungeon!!!
(Starting Date: Every Friday & Saturday @ 20:00 ~ 22:00 (+9:00hrs GMT))
(Starting Date: Every Sunday @ 20:00 ~ 21:00 (+9:00hrs GMT))


*Update Information*
1.Caramel Purchase list added
2. Bugs fixed in HP & MP Slot

_________________________________________________________________________

Humans & Demons have fought to dominate this WORLD for a long time.
Both RACES denied on each others Existence and Dignity.
NOT only there are TWO KINDS of RACES there was one RACE that was ARBITRATOR between the two races.
Because of this Humans spelled out for the Dragons to go to sleep, and the WAR started again.
YOU and YOUR 5 CHARACTERS need to SAVE the WORLD!!!

_________________________________________________________________________

*Game Features*
- Characters: Choose 2 Characters to play during your adventure - Sword Fighter, Fire Sorcerer, Healer and Gunfighter.
- Easy and convenient to control with 360 degree control pad.
- Never hesitate to challenge the bosses, just CRIMSON HEART provides you with various types of ARENA where you can challenge bosses that appear in the game.
- Find the weakness of Boss Demons, and SMASH it FIRST! and Get MASSIVE of ITEMS and UNIQUE MAGICAL CARDS by destroying!!
- Excellent stories are available with different and powerful bosses that you have ever met in RPG.
- Create your own ITEMS with Magical Card Settings.
- Massive RARE items that you have ever met.
- Enjoy playing PVP mode the same way as Web Game in Network Dungeons!

_________________________________________________________________________

AnB Soft GAMES
- Rhythm Star Catch (Arcade) / (Full of stories and killing time game)

http://www.facebook.com/caramelgames
05-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Guys and gals, I'm nearing level 70 for Pochi and Lamiere. It's really a toss-off between the two. Jakemat's full jelly sets kept me happy till level 40, then I crafted some blue colored gear till level 50. That's when I found some mid-level unique armors. Weapon-wise, I've been enchanting purple drops. My damage for Pochi and Lamiere are around ~350 to 400 physical strength. Pochi can crit ~1500 damage. Lamiere does a meager ~500-700 damage.

Does anyone have any end-game swords to donate? Especially for Lamiere?
Jake, Zura, GKAR, Xexist gave me gold, some armor and Pochi weapons. Don't have a strong weapon for Lamiere unfortunately. And she's so squishy... just burning through health potions. Thanks in advance!

IGN: DukeTBone

You guys rock. Diablo 3 in 7 days!
05-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Up for grabs (Courtesy of Xexist):
Sharp Tong lvl68 2h
Myuyi's Spirit lvl68 Staff
Goblin's Laugh lvl38 DW
Anger of Elibird lvl53 DW
Grandpudding's Anger lvl78 Rifle
Orc bravery lvl41 breastplate
Snail Shell lvl86 breastplate
Dream of Grandpudding lvl72 blouse
Avoidance of bandit lvl44 pants
Centipede pain lvl74 pants
Dancing Flower lvl44 skirt
ellibird flying lvl89 skirt
shine of grandpudding lvl84 skirt
dig head lvl47 helm
zombie eyeball lvl50 necklace

Crimsonheart IGN: KaLong

05-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,303
I would take that Snail Shell
05-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Sharp Tong
Myuyi's Spirit
Orc Bravery
Centipede Pain
Ellibird Flying
Zombie Eyeball
Dig Head

Thank YOU!

IGN: DukeTBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaLong View Post
Up for grabs (Courtesy of Xexist):
Sharp Tong lvl68 2h
Myuyi's Spirit lvl68 Staff
Goblin's Laugh lvl38 DW
Anger of Elibird lvl53 DW
Grandpudding's Anger lvl78 Rifle
Orc bravery lvl41 breastplate
Snail Shell lvl86 breastplate
Dream of Grandpudding lvl72 blouse
Avoidance of bandit lvl44 pants
Centipede pain lvl74 pants
Dancing Flower lvl44 skirt
ellibird flying lvl89 skirt
shine of grandpudding lvl84 skirt
dig head lvl47 helm
zombie eyeball lvl50 necklace
05-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
I would take that Snail Shell
As in, you want that Snail Shell back? Or, that someone (i.e. moocher like me) should take it?
05-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeTBone View Post
As in, you want that Snail Shell back? Or, that someone (i.e. moocher like me) should take it?
As in I dont think Im even the one who gave it to him, and I dont have the achievement for it
05-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
I would take that Snail Shell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
As in I dont think Im even the one who gave it to him, and I dont have the achievement for it
Yes sir! all yours, my majesty
05-07-2012, 12:33 PM
just been cruising all the posts and i think its just awesome, the vast amount and variety of uniques being circulated... is amazing! so, which ones are conspicuously missing? i know of golems corruption and GPs poison. what else? i may just help farm the missing ones again, to add variety to our circulating list and alternate my rr runs. would be awesome to have them all circulating for everyone to get as achievements . ha haha !!!!!


Crimson Heart IGN: tjad - Requesting help farming the last one! Grand Pudding's Poison (Rainy Ruin).
WOOT! Only one to go!
05-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeTBone View Post
Sharp Tong
Myuyi's Spirit
Orc Bravery
Centipede Pain
Ellibird Flying
Zombie Eyeball
Dig Head

Thank YOU!

IGN: DukeTBone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
I would take that Snail Shell

Sent

Crimsonheart IGN: KaLong
05-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKAR View Post
just been cruising all the posts and i think its just awesome, the vast amount and variety of uniques being circulated... is amazing! so, which ones are conspicuously missing? i know of golems corruption and GPs poison. what else? i may just help farm the missing ones again, to add variety to our circulating list and alternate my rr runs. would be awesome to have them all circulating for everyone to get as achievements . ha haha !!!!!

Heh, the way things are circulating, I'm actually tempted to take them for achievement's sake just not to be behind everyone. I know that's not what I originally planned, but being only at 50ish% completion is making it look a little more daunting. =p

CrimsonHeart IGN: HRAFN
Click my username and check the Vistor Messages section for the list of Uniques I'm after (for Achievement only--all items shall be returned).
Currently hunting Grand Pudding's Poison in Rainy Ruins for GKAR!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 PM.