★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Once I can easily kill the end bosses, do you think there would be a different ancient dungeon than rainy ruins that would be faster to level up at? My pochi and heine are 93. RR still takes like 9 minutes since I have to round them all up.
Edit- Also, does anyone possibly have an extra one or two decent end game uniques for Heine I could use ?

Last edited by Jakemat16; 05-14-2012 at 09:57 PM.
05-14-2012, 10:27 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Vallejo, CA
Posts: 410
For end game level grinding I suggest Fragment Of Dimension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakemat16 View Post
Once I can easily kill the end bosses, do you think there would be a different ancient dungeon than rainy ruins that would be faster to level up at? My pochi and heine are 93. RR still takes like 9 minutes since I have to round them all up.
Edit- Also, does anyone possibly have an extra one or two decent end game uniques for Heine I could use ?

CrimsonHeart Uniques: http://bit.ly/wG9rgA
CrimsonHeart Speed Runs: http://www.youtube.com/user/CHxSUGOI

05-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZURA View Post
For end game level grinding I suggest Fragment Of Dimension.
Alright thanks, I'll try it.
05-14-2012, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTanuki View Post
Or actually I can farm the blue claw help. Anyone know where it drops? its not on the spreadsheet.
Blue claw's help drops from the blue claw in Dimension of the Fragments ancient dungeon.

ha HA! I have one equipped. So I'll take a pic and add to the spread sheet. Thanks for pointing out this one was missing, thanks Dr. Tanuki.

here we go:




As you can see, this is a most valuable ring. It is the final ring for Pochi.

Crimson Heart IGN: tjad - Requesting help farming the last one! Grand Pudding's Poison (Rainy Ruin).
WOOT! Only one to go!

Last edited by GKAR; 05-14-2012 at 11:43 PM.
05-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Thanks so mich for the fast rePly ad the gold!
05-15-2012, 12:55 AM
Crimson Heart

Hey folks,

The Crimson Heart FAQ is going quite well, with ZURA, DukeTBone and myself working together. We are already up to 16 pages. It should be available soon!

Crimson Heart IGN: tjad - Requesting help farming the last one! Grand Pudding's Poison (Rainy Ruin).
WOOT! Only one to go!
05-15-2012, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKAR View Post
Blue claw's help drops from the blue claw in Dimension of the Fragments ancient dungeon.

ha HA! I have one equipped. So I'll take a pic and add to the spread sheet. Thanks for pointing out this one was missing, thanks Dr. Tanuki.

here we go:




As you can see, this is a most valuable ring. It is the final ring for Pochi.
Omg what helmet is that? It looks pretty sweet.
05-15-2012, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKAR View Post
Hey folks,

The Crimson Heart FAQ is going quite well, with ZURA, DukeTBone and myself working together. We are already up to 16 pages. It should be available soon!
Glad to hear it's coming along well let me know what I can do to help!
05-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace43 View Post
Omg what helmet is that? It looks pretty sweet.
Buffalo Soul

Last edited by sgcc1; 05-15-2012 at 03:42 PM.
05-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Anyone know of similar RPGs like CrimsonHeart that I should play? I would farm for uniques but it is basically impossible for me with my gear as it is now and I don't have enough time to spend ten hours making gear so I can spend another thirty hours getting the best gear.