06-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Vallejo, CA
Posts: 410
So......Since I'm free this week I thought I'd do more speed runs. I'll be running dungeons I haven't recorded yet and maybe a V2 of certain dungeons I already posted up.


Look forward to it

CrimsonHeart Uniques: http://bit.ly/wG9rgA
CrimsonHeart Speed Runs: http://www.youtube.com/user/CHxSUGOI
06-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Blimey, this thread is getting huge. I see we still have some familiar players here - you are one dedicated player ZURA, moreso than Nitou, GKAR and myself. Did anyone ever manage to find the GP Poison in the end? I might start farming for it again if it's still missing

06-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Vallejo, CA
Posts: 410
Well I do all I can for this game when I'm free. And yeah that GPs poison is still to be obtained. As long as I've been playing I still had no luck with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcc1 View Post
Blimey, this thread is getting huge. I see we still have some familiar players here - you are one dedicated player ZURA, moreso than Nitou, GKAR and myself. Did anyone ever manage to find the GP Poison in the end? I might start farming for it again if it's still missing

CrimsonHeart Uniques: http://bit.ly/wG9rgA
CrimsonHeart Speed Runs: http://www.youtube.com/user/CHxSUGOI
06-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Hi, I've been looking into a decent rpg that would last me a while, and I happen to find Crimsonheart. is the game worth picking up? How well does it compare to the other krpg's that are available in the market?

Last edited by c0replay; 06-19-2012 at 08:44 PM.
06-20-2012, 04:41 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Vallejo, CA
Posts: 410
You can take a look at how epic the game is in my youtube channel in my sig.

There are so many things about this game that it's hard to sum up in one sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0replay View Post
Hi, I've been looking into a decent rpg that would last me a while, and I happen to find Crimsonheart. is the game worth picking up? How well does it compare to the other krpg's that are available in the market?

CrimsonHeart Uniques: http://bit.ly/wG9rgA
CrimsonHeart Speed Runs: http://www.youtube.com/user/CHxSUGOI

Last edited by ZURA; 06-20-2012 at 04:44 AM.
06-20-2012, 04:58 AM
A little hard to me, but gives a lot of fun
06-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 20
Okay... I've run Two Dragons Arena over 300 times and still have not seen either Friend of Dragon, Dignity of Dragon, or any rare or unique Dragon cards. Is this even a good place to farm cards?? This is just getting silly.
06-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Vallejo, CA
Posts: 410
You have better Chance at getting UDC in the network dungeons. But seeing is how they haven't changed it for months I see no other fast way of getting them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHero33 View Post
Okay... I've run Two Dragons Arena over 300 times and still have not seen either Friend of Dragon, Dignity of Dragon, or any rare or unique Dragon cards. Is this even a good place to farm cards?? This is just getting silly.

CrimsonHeart Uniques: http://bit.ly/wG9rgA
CrimsonHeart Speed Runs: http://www.youtube.com/user/CHxSUGOI
06-24-2012, 02:42 PM
Hi everyone.

Can anyone send me the golem set or the materials required to craft it? I'm mainly thinking of "magic's rock" but the rest would help too since I don't have enough. I need the sets for pochi, lamiere and heine, i'm not using the other 2 characters so much atm so won't be needing it for them.

thx in advance.

IGN: llGhOsTll (l as in L)
06-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Could some one could send me money and where i can get forging stone? IGN:Kyry. Thanks in advance

Last edited by Kiry; 06-24-2012 at 09:53 PM.