Support our Sponsors:

Old 01-27-2012, 08:32 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
Yeah, I sort of posted a question regarding this last page somewhere. I'm out of potions, have about 2000g left, and have no idea on skill/stat builds. I'm getting stomped by that stupid pudding, too, haha.
You will probably just want to farm for equipment, and then sell it. At the beginning there is no reason to be breaking down equipment, unless you need the inventory space. Getting money is the most important thing you can do until you get Heine. Farming for healing leaves is a good idea, as well.

Alternatively, you could start a new game and have that new save put all of its equipment into the net storage, which you can then transfer over to your main save. That might be able to give you a little boost as well.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:56 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Defense vs Resistance

Does anyone know what the difference between Defense and Resistance is?
Does one lower your chances of being hit, and the other lower the damage that you take? If so, which is which? Why are Resistance values always so low?

Also, does anyone have any tips on beating the centipede boss? I keep getting stomped by it pretty hard.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:05 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Default Centipede and I need a new head

The centipede you mainly have to avoid his tail when it shoots those blue things. Also when he stops underground in one spot,run away cu he pop up with spikes. Really u just gotta learn his pattern.

I another note,do any of the high level players have an old helmet I can trade for? I have the level 63 unique,is there another one between level 63 & 95? If so is there anybody willing to trade it?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:10 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBPrinceO View Post
You will probably just want to farm for equipment, and then sell it. At the beginning there is no reason to be breaking down equipment, unless you need the inventory space. Getting money is the most important thing you can do until you get Heine. Farming for healing leaves is a good idea, as well.

Alternatively, you could start a new game and have that new save put all of its equipment into the net storage, which you can then transfer over to your main save. That might be able to give you a little boost as well.
Ah, OK. I can do that for a bit (farming drops). It'll help me level a bit, too!

What about some info on stat/skill builds? I'd love to see if anyone has worked up some info on useful skills, best stat options, etc.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping-ping View Post
for money, it's always a trouble on the beginning. have to dodge couple of attacks here and there so you would not use potions much. but still any of us here can send you some. whats your IGN?
thx a lot ping its: EdUdZzZ
Old 01-27-2012, 09:33 AM

well my only question now is that what about the skill distribution in each character? well i notice that all your skill points may go to each character, i mean if i have 4 sp this is the only skill points i can allocate to my characters, right? so how can I utilize the skill points well to each character? any tips? insights? help?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:48 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by edudz View Post
thx a lot ping its: EdUdZzZ
Sent.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:38 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default Sharp Tong

Does anyone know what mob I need to farm for this unique weapon (for Pochi) to drop?
Old 01-27-2012, 02:40 PM
iPhone 4S

This might be a dumb question, but under the equip tab where u get to see all the gear your character is wearing, what is that u can wear in the last slot? I can't find anything to equip there?
Old 01-27-2012, 03:17 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Those are titles. You gain those by equipping armor sets. Go to momosumomo's title guide on gamefaqs for all the info you need. If you're starting out, the best title to get would be the Master title, you have to buy it (IAP), but the skill boost and rare drop buff are very helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard500 View Post
This might be a dumb question, but under the equip tab where u get to see all the gear your character is wearing, what is that u can wear in the last slot? I can't find anything to equip there?