★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Touch Ski 3D v2.0 OUT NOW! $0.99 SALE!

05-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Touch Ski 3D v2.0 OUT NOW! $0.99 SALE!

Hello Touch Arcaders!

TOUCH SKI 3D v2.0 is OUT NOW, and will appear in the App Store as soon as Apple's system updates! In honor of this, the biggest content update in the history of the App Store, we are dropping the price to $0.99.

Touch Ski 3D now includes 42 Courses and 7 Game modes:

FOUR Freestyle Trick Parks
SIXTEEN Race Courses
SIXTEEN Slalom Courses
FOUR Tight Slalom Courses
Distance Ski Jump
Freestyle Trick Ski Jump
Ski School Training Mode
ONLINE High Scores

"I actually found it hard to put the game down in order to write this post (just one more run down the slopes?)" - TouchArcade.com

Youtube link | Pop Up

The Touch Ski 3D LITE v2.0 should be approved soon, and will provide a taste of the new Freestyle Trick Mode.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
05-05-2009, 08:18 PM
great update!! nice job

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades

05-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Downloading now! Man 5 updates in one night, this is awesome.

05-05-2009, 08:38 PM
awesome game and an incredible update, plenty more to get stuck into! ty very much

a few small tiny (well one big one tbh) things tho, since yer here. firstly, a major bug in the freestyle mode whereby i got stuck in mid air (indeed it seemed to be right off the course to the right) at 2mph and was able to continuously spin around lol
other thing is the info screens saying version 2.0 has been submitted to apple store!
lastly the 'sale' bit on the icon, especially when i didnt nab it in the sale. again just a small issue that one!

all in all, this is one of the very best apps out there and well worth the current asking price.

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
05-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidbottle View Post
awesome game and an incredible update, plenty more to get stuck into! ty very much

a few small tiny (well one big one tbh) things tho, since yer here. firstly, a major bug in the freestyle mode whereby i got stuck in mid air (indeed it seemed to be right off the course to the right) at 2mph and was able to continuously spin around lol
other thing is the info screens saying version 2.0 has been submitted to apple store!
lastly the 'sale' bit on the icon, especially when i didnt nab it in the sale. again just a small issue that one!

all in all, this is one of the very best apps out there and well worth the current asking price.
Hmm, would you mind PMing me with some more details about which course/where that sticking thing happened? None of our testers every encountered anything like that.

If by "info screens" you mean the "Lomes" (Loading Messages), those have just now been updated!

Sorry about the sale banner... we tried to make it subtle (not one of those giant red banners that a lot of developers use), and it'll be gone in a coming update.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
05-05-2009, 10:30 PM
What the eff man...this game is so awesome, how has it not attracted any more attention?!?!?? The update really makes this game a must have for everyone, regardless of previous skiing experience and whatnot. Those freestyle courses are so sick, though i'd still like to see some rails and boxes thrown in there if possible There are so many different options now, that this game has HUGE replay value...7 different game modes - each more fun and engaging then the next. I can see myself playing this one for a long time, its one of those games that keeps you coming back for "one more try" to beat your (or everybody else's) previous record. I can't suggest this game enough. Best update ever, thanks Naquatic

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
05-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Thank you and all the best!

Still trying to go beyond 400 in ski jump.

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
05-06-2009, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
What the eff man...this game is so awesome, how has it not attracted any more attention?!?!?? The update really makes this game a must have for everyone, regardless of previous skiing experience and whatnot. Those freestyle courses are so sick, though i'd still like to see some rails and boxes thrown in there if possible There are so many different options now, that this game has HUGE replay value...7 different game modes - each more fun and engaging then the next. I can see myself playing this one for a long time, its one of those games that keeps you coming back for "one more try" to beat your (or everybody else's) previous record. I can't suggest this game enough. Best update ever, thanks Naquatic
That pretty much sums it up for me although I haven't played the update yet but I cant wait! Thanks you Naquatic awesome stuff! Hey I even see about the V thing on the jumps lol remember suggested that in a previous thread not sure if anyone else did though. But its nice to see all the things you added to make the game even better and tons more content then was there.

And I agree wish this game was higher on the charts! Whats wrong with you guys out there! lol
05-06-2009, 05:43 AM
Sale still goes on? Thought it was going to be until the update. Can't wait for the metric system next
05-06-2009, 06:01 AM
Haven't tried this yet, but it sure looks nice. Havn't seen so many polys in an iPhone app before. Anyone knows how the iPhone compares to a DS or PSP graphically.