★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

SummitX Snowboarding

11-30-2011, 10:41 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
SummitX Snowboarding

http://toucharcade.com/2011/11/30/up...cool-controls/
Quote:
SummitX implements a two-thumb steering wheel sort of approach in that you slide your thumbs along both sides of the screen to control the board. I raised an eyebrow at the first loading screen that explained how it worked, but in practice, it's really cool. When you go over a jump, the interface changes to focus on tricks, which will allow you to do all your standard grabs and flips while flying through the air.
12-01-2011, 08:09 AM
Looks pretty good! Only one good/decent snowboarding app in the Store which is Crazy Snowboard

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Looks great, love snowboarding games and really disappointed that ssx iphone has disappeared from the radar.

Just out of interest whats currently the best boarding game on the iphone...Didnt like crazy snowboard, and i spose x2 was alright. anyone found any others?

I just found snowboard kids! port of the DS remake of the N64 classic. great for nostalgia but definitely not up to scratch with current iOS games.

GC/GLLive:lumothesinner
Recommends: Darkness Rush|Terra Noctis|IB2|Epoch|MC3|Shadowgun|Phoenix HD|Sonic Racing|FT Soccer|Bug Heroes|Spider-man
12-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumothesinner View Post
Looks great, love snowboarding games and really disappointed that ssx iphone has disappeared from the radar.

Just out of interest whats currently the best boarding game on the iphone...Didnt like crazy snowboard, and i spose x2 was alright. anyone found any others?

I just found snowboard kids! port of the DS remake of the N64 classic. great for nostalgia but definitely not up to scratch with current iOS games.
Hopefully we will see the new SSX (Out on consoles in January) come to iOS. That shall bring snowboarding back to iOS.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
12-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Hopefully we will see the new SSX (Out on consoles in January) come to iOS. That shall bring snowboarding back to iOS.
I hope so!