★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dynamo Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 161.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Test yourself against a variety of skill, physical, mystery and mental puzzles to discover can you crack The Crystal Maze?

Have you ever dreamed of taking part in The Crystal Maze? Now you can, as Richard O'Brien is your host in this exciting game based on the hit TV Show.

Featuring HD graphics exclusive for iPad.

21 mini-games in four themed zones: Medieval, Futuristic, Aztec and Industrial.
The Crystal Dome
HD Graphics exclusive for iPad
Two game modes: TV Show and Challenge
Richard O'Brien as your charismatic host
The original Crystal Maze Theme tune
Soundboard with 16 classic quotes and sounds from the TV show!
OpenFeint and Apple Game Center for online high scores and achievements

The UKs #1 App!

The Crystal Maze was a cult television show shown on Channel 4 throughout the 1990's, attracting millions of viewers every week, tuning in to see the vivacious Richard O'Brien guide 6 lucky team members around the maze, playing games and collecting time crystals.

Keep updated on game progress and hear from Richard and Mumsie at:
TWITTER: @CrystalMazeGame, @dynamogames
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/CrystalMazeGame

Also by Dynamo Games: Outpost Defense - Action Defense game featuring 40 levels of Zombie killing fun!

goiMot's comments:
iPhone version:

12-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Yes we are delighted that this game has finally been released. To promote the release we are giving away 10 free copies of the game.

All you have to is come up with a unique name for Mumsie's new dog (a foxhound). Mumsie will choose ten lucky winners who will receive a free copy of the game by the 8th December.
12-01-2011, 07:37 AM
Awesome! I've had this on my phone since launch. You have been great about frequent (substantial) updates, and it would be really nice to have this on my iPad as well. For the name, I'll go with Gordon...named after a certain shouting chef who has infiltrated seemingly every channel of TV right now.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-01-2011, 07:52 AM
Crystal maze

I have been dying to play this game. I think mumsie should call her dog scratch.
12-01-2011, 08:56 AM
PM'd you a name