★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JINOH CHO
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 88.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.4
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (2)
App description: A real fishing game has finally arrived on app store!

New Updates Version

(ver 1.1.4)
Bug fixes.

A full 3D fishing game

-We introduce the most realistic and stunning full 3D fishing game which allows you to feel like you are fishing in real life! You will be suprised to experience the feelings that you have never felt in a fishing game! It's better than real-life fishing!

Challenge

-There are many different levels of fishing locations and challenges that colud test your ultimate fishing skills! The bigger fish you catch, the more rewards you get!

Many sizes and species of fish

-From a tiny fish to as big as a whale, use differnt techniques to catch a varity of fish. Larger fish are stronger than the small ones and won't be hauled in easily! Try it now!

It doesn't work at iPhone 2.5 generation.
12-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Man, I'm such a sucker for fishing games, and I've gotta admit the premise looks interesting and does make me want to just hit the 'buy' button, but the price seems steep and this devs' history for making bad fishing games is not good. Gonna wait and see if anyone else has played it and actually likes it before I get this one!
12-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Has anyone purchased this?

I really want to try it but two things put me off. One is the price 2.99 and second is the worry that the english spelling and grammar will be bad.
12-06-2011, 04:48 PM
I want to fish!
12-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
Has anyone purchased this?

I really want to try it but two things put me off. One is the price 2.99 and second is the worry that the english spelling and grammar will be bad.
Well, yeah! Their translation is always an issue with their games...
12-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Wooooooow look Good cool lik