Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-06-2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbiGabe View Post
Hey Assassins!

Here are some quick responses to some of your questions, directly from the development team!

Difference between Assassin and Templar Memories

Assassin Memories are a bit more complex and are aimed at accomplished players, they offer more possibilities and are a great addition to build competitive Sequences. However, they are not more powerful than Templar Memories.

In a mixed Pack, Assassin and Templar Memories have the exact same rarity. Thatís why two mixed packs are the same price as an Assassin Pack plus a Templar Pack.
Assassin Memories have a greater tradable value which will prove worthwhile when the Auction house is available.

Replay value

Tactics is a competitive game that offers an unlimited replay value if you play against other players in the Versus Mode.

In order to encourage this play mode two major updates are coming in the next version:
- Faster paced gameplay for a more intense experience
- Animus credit rewards (depending on your number of victories)

For the players who prefer the Story mode, we are going to offer more Story missions in upcoming updates. The next pack will include a challenge mode where you will have to defeat the AI in an unbalanced environment.

Port to other platforms

We are currently looking at different platforms that could be a great addition to the Assassinís Creed Recollection Experience with the goal of letting you use your existing account and Memories on every platform.

Thanks so much for all of your support and feedback so far, it has been very valuable in our unending endeavor to refine and improve the game!
Hi UbiGabe,

Thanks so much for the quick responses! A follow up question for you... What is the rough timeline for this upcoming update?

Thanks,
ThoonHulk
Old 12-06-2011, 04:10 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Just thought of something about the ubi server disconnects ... What if you force it and see if you get cards? Get detailed invetory and # of cards, Buy pack, jump to settings and turn on airplane mode, jump back to assassin and open pack. Close game or reopen when it crashes and check your collection. Either you have 12 more cards or not. Also would be interesting to see if you get cards do you get a rare, I.e. not just 12 common cards.
It's risky but would nail the issue and bug once and for all.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:52 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Thanks UbiGabe for participating, it's really good too see developers here are paying attention to customers and fans!

Apart of my errata suggested few post before, I think that most of people will be surely happy for a Gamecenter integration (leaderboards and maybe extra achievements - since you're planning to put Challenge Mode).

Last edited by Jools75; 12-06-2011 at 05:04 PM..
Old 12-06-2011, 07:36 PM

UbiGabe,

Thanks for the responses. I do not too much time for complete online game, due to life schedules and priorities. Since async MP is out of the question, I would prefer the third route: skimmish against AI (unbalanced situation is preferred).
Old 12-06-2011, 08:06 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

While it wasn't necessary, I went ahead and spent $4.99 and bought a boatload of cards. I wanted to see if I'd have any issues that others mentioned with it (I didn't), and wanted to try out some new cards just for fun. I'm really happy that Ubi took this game seriously, and didn't just turn out a piece of garbage taking advantage of a popular IP. I feel like this game exists in the actual AC canon. It doesn't feel like some tossed off game cheaply using old assets.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:11 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks UbiGabe,

I'm having so much fun with this game. I don't even care when the update drops. I know when it does, it will be amazing.

Thanks for the fast responses - that was quick. Look forward to seeing this baby on the consoles.

Last edited by odi0n; 12-07-2011 at 04:32 AM..
Old 12-06-2011, 09:23 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I've been reading some of the mentionings on in here regarding late game. How the game just mulls about and you have to wait for the best draw to win.

This happens if you are rushing. I usually hold on to spells and almost always have like 2-3 in my hand end game. The pacing is excellent to me. Maybe when they release the update it will be more to you guys standing. For me, the game pacing is excellent how it remains now.

Also, if I may, focus on creating decks with synergy
(cards that feed of one another) Too much of anything kills the flow.

this really helps with board control, or depending your style, card advantage.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by odi0n View Post
Thanks UbiGabe,

I'm having so much fun with this game. I don't even care when the update drops. I know when it does, it will be amazing.

Thanks for the fast responses - that was quick. Look forward to seeing this baby on the consoles.

By the way UbiGabe, I think I ran into a potential HACKER/GLITCH EXPLOITER:

He was using three out of the 5 expertises.
He was running primary Engineer, Faith, and then dropped the bombshell on me when he played a Media spell - my jaw dropped along with it. I thought we were allowed only 2 Expertises (excluding Worker/Gold)

Anyways, just passing the info along. I don't know how to find the gamer tags of people you play on GC. If not, I would had been put his name tag up here.
There is a Scholar spell (Engineer=Scholar, the green colored expertise) named "Pick Your Poison" which allow a player to search the opponent sequence and pick one memory from it. Maybe you were playing with a media expertise, and he took/played against you one of your memories using that spell? Just asking.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:30 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jools75 View Post
There is a Scholar spell (Engineer=Scholar, the green colored expertise) named "Pick Your Poison" which allow a player to search the opponent sequence and pick one memory from it. Maybe you were playing with a media expertise, and he took/played against you one of your memories using that spell? Just asking.
You know, your right. I was wondering that myself. I think I am wrong.

And the media spell he/she did use on me was a spell I have - too coincidental for this to be a isolated event of what I thought it was. We were having a pretty big battle. Somewhere along there, he must had dropped it in & did not notice.

Thanks I'll fix my above post to reflect that. Thanks.

Last edited by odi0n; 12-07-2011 at 04:33 AM..
Old 12-07-2011, 05:34 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by odi0n View Post
You know, your right. I was wondering that myself. I think I am wrong.

And the media spell he/she did use on me was a spell I have - too coincidental for this to be a isolated event of what I thought it was. We were having a pretty big battle. Somewhere along there, he must had dropped it in & did not notice.

Thanks I'll fix my above post to reflect that. Thanks.
You're welcome! :-)

We need by the way a forum or a thread for some discussion about deckbuilding, this game (at least for me) deserve better attention and more how to say... More insight view in strategy and combos (hope I wrote right, I'm not sure about my english). Of course, much of deckbuilding depends on which cards you have, paying tons 'o bucks for having 5x copies of a critically needed card reminds me old (bad) times of my Magic:The Gathering experience...

DO THESE ERRATA FIX ASAP (HATE TO SEE SUCH WRONG ITALIAN)! Lool!!! ^^