Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-30-2012, 11:13 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
I like this idea.
If the objective is to get more noobs to commit to the game, the Devs need to promote card circulation, and help noobs from being fleeced by the veteran players.

Its not like Magic where you can sell the physical cards, so I don't see the reason why people would argue for hoarding.

More noobs turning into committed players = more people for you guys to play against.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:14 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I don't think it will fit, but there was a post stating that is where they are putting their focus.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:58 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
I assume tactical upheaval is bugged. A guy named Odi0n used it on his blocker an 0/5 and it became a 5/5 and remained that way. He then cast it on my 0/5 blocker (same card) causing it to die. Mine wasnt blocking at the time.

Edit:: I assume he made it safe, still a bug as safe means damage abd upheave is not damage. Based on my MTGO knowledge this would die still.
There was a ruling that all - to health counts as damage. In fact any agent with safe with tactical upheaval played on them turns them into big boys. 2/8 or 0/8 + safe + tu = 8/8

I think it's fine as its really difficult to put this combo together effectively really its fun.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarsnik View Post
6 lanz and 2 cesares only! And I don't own any assassin cards

I was just lucky that you had a bad draw - when you switch to your order/faith counter/discard, I lose. The strange thing is that the past two times you played the deck, when you were on the verge of winning, you disconnect giving me the wins instead.
I didn't disconnect; I think I got D/Ced.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:04 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildar View Post
If the objective is to get more noobs to commit to the game, the Devs need to promote card circulation, and help noobs from being fleeced by the veteran players.

Its not like Magic where you can sell the physical cards, so I don't see the reason why people would argue for hoarding.

More noobs turning into committed players = more people for you guys to play against.
I think if it's a stock-market type system where everyone who wants to sell puts their cards into a pool, and the price will be determined by supply/demand, that would be very interesting, and protect the interests of the noobs as the prices are set across the board.

But that also might be a bit too complicated. The stock markets were never for the layperson :P Yet it really does just depend on the implementation.

As it is now I imagine it would be 1) I want card X. 2) Search brings up these people with card X. 3) I go to these people and place bids 4) wait 5) Someone else bids/not 6) Exchange is made with animus credits

Don't really like that, too complicated, takes too long.

But we will see. It's all speculation.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:22 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Not a bad run opening 3 boosters. Got 2x Lan and 1 Ceasare. Wish it was 3 of a kind instead of a 2-1.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:44 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Not a bad run opening 3 boosters. Got 2x Lan and 1 Ceasare. Wish it was 3 of a kind instead of a 2-1.
Geez dude that's like a godly haul
I bet on an assassin's pack and pulled my 4th Pre-emptive strike. Woohoo

Even after they nerf counters I think pre-emptive still remains one of the best cards
Old 01-31-2012, 02:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuism View Post
Geez dude that's like a godly haul
I bet on an assassin's pack and pulled my 4th Pre-emptive strike. Woohoo

Even after they nerf counters I think pre-emptive still remains one of the best cards
lol not going to touch assassin packs until I see the AH. Might be more cost effective for me to just buy singles than blindly gambling with my luck. I think I used up everything.

The strangest thing is that despite opening 50+ templar boosters, I have yet to get a Borgia Tower and a few other uncommons.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:11 AM

Quote:
This is one of the best i've ever seen. Blessed. Stop asking for more.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:15 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

No, I completely agree. Stick with the Templar boosters. I had an itch the I couldn't scratch and I just caved. Gonna stick it out till Auction House now...

It's all down to the luck of the draw though - I was at 1 court order until like 100+ boosters. Even now I only have 3 Radical Demotion (templar uncommon), not that I run it at all.