• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 418.1 MB
  • Version: 2.16.16
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3 (6)
App description: This universal version supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4 and iPad. Important: DOES NOT SUPPORT iPHONE 3GS, iPOD 3 or any previous device.

- Assassins Creed Recollection is fantastic Gamezebo

- Assassins Creed Recollection proves to be an absolutely stunning game Geared for Gamers

Ubisoft Montreal is proud to offer Assassins Creed Recollection: a real-time board game for iOS devices that offers players a new experience in the world of Assassins Creed. Fans of the franchise and new players compete in real-time political battles with key characters and locations from the Assassins Creed games. They can also discover and amass a wide variety of artwork created for the different games of the franchise.

Key Features

TACTICAL DEPTH The war between the Templars and the Assassins is now invading the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch in this real-time board game. Players engage in deep tactical gameplay in order to outsmart their enemies in challenging political battles.

PREPARE YOUR MEMORY SEQUENCE With over 280 different Memories to discover, reconnect with some of the famous characters from Assassins Creed 2 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

STORY MODE More than 10 hours of gameplay. Explore 20 story mode missions, which will take players on an intriguing journey from Barcelona to Constantinople. Face 10 challenge missions to test your mettle even further.

MULTIPLAYER Challenge your friends and other players from around the world in intense real-time battles, where your strategies and abilities will truly be put to the test.

GAME CENTER SUPPORT Track your achievements, challenge your friends and play against other players by using the Game Center platform.

ASSEMBLE A VIRTUAL GALLERY Assassins Creed is renowned for the accurate representation of various historical locations around the world and for the high level of quality and fidelity in character design. It is now possible to go behind the scenes to amass and enjoy the artwork created by the talented artists who worked on all of the Assassins Creed games.

SHORT FILM INCLUDED Assassins Creed Recollection also features a free copy of the animated short film Assassins Creed Embers, the final chapter in the saga of master assassin Ezio Auditore.

If you have any feedback, please email us at apple.support@ubisoft.com
01-15-2012, 07:54 PM
It's a glorious day in the neighborhood for me, just beat Brontobeuf !
Rawr! ( please note this is the first time I had beat him he has beaten me countless times )
Great game and a moment of fun for me, now back to being brutalized in my Templar only deck.
01-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Good game!

01-16-2012, 12:46 AM
Is Uplay server down again, I disconnected and cannot reconnect or log into Uplay.

Gamecenter ID - Wildcut
01-16-2012, 12:56 AM
All good now.
Probably caused by Brontobeuf, beat me so bad even the Internet connection got hurt.

Gamecenter ID - Wildcut
01-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Sorry, ^^.
good games again.
01-16-2012, 02:54 PM
I just want to mention again that this is the buggiest piece of game software I have ever experienced. The programmers should flog themselves for releasing it in this state.

It crashes half the time, usually when i am about to win during block moves. it requires constant kills and reboots, and to make it worse, you have to continualy relog into u(can't)play. A lot of times, even that will still not reestablish a connection.

Worst server implementation ever. Constant network errors, out of sync messages. If I wasn't addicted to getting the achievement for collecting my 100th Juan Borgia card from booster packs, (I have 83 right now) I would have deleted long ago. One day, i hope to make my head explode by actually seeing ONE blue counter card (also uncommon) out of 200 boosters.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Oh, and I am hoping EVERYONE will start playing thief and pantheon decks. There are still a couple of you who are missing the party.
01-16-2012, 06:28 PM
A reminder - please get onto our new page at http://bit.ly/acrboard instead of the other one, which will be deleted soon. Funny enough we still get players there...

Making games with Twoplus Games!
Dead Run [release imminent] One touch twitch zombie runner game.
Beat Attack [playable alpha] Block matching, versus, head bopping rhythm game.
01-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatzi View Post
I just want to mention again that this is the buggiest piece of game software I have ever experienced. The programmers should flog themselves for releasing it in this state.

It crashes half the time, usually when i am about to win during block moves. it requires constant kills and reboots, and to make it worse, you have to continualy relog into u(can't)play. A lot of times, even that will still not reestablish a connection.

Worst server implementation ever. Constant network errors, out of sync messages. If I wasn't addicted to getting the achievement for collecting my 100th Juan Borgia card from booster packs, (I have 83 right now) I would have deleted long ago. One day, i hope to make my head explode by actually seeing ONE blue counter card (also uncommon) out of 200 boosters.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Oh, and I am hoping EVERYONE will start playing thief and pantheon decks. There are still a couple of you who are missing the party.
Wait! There are counters?

I have a thief deck and a discard deck, both sucky, both missing quite a few key cards. I have a decent red/green site deck. It's the most dependable of the three but is also missing a lot of good stuff. Anything else I might be able to put together sucks.

The AH may help me make one of the decks a lot better, but the process will cost me almost all the other good stuff I have. But the inevitable expansions will mean more coin required. $35 is already a lot. And yes, the game is quite buggy.
T
There is no way I would ever sink considerably more money into this, only to find that a core of unrepentant and avid assassins are determined to spend yet another $200 to build the renowned Medici deck, capable of poisoning all opponent's to the point they will never play ACR again.

For all its faults, ACR is a great game but it is seriously and insanely overpriced. Allow me to repeat that; seriously and insanely overpriced.

Zebracadabra (GC) -Agricola, Puerto Rico, Lords of Waterdeep, Disc Drivin'.
Watch for Super 3 - Coming Soon! DYNASTIES is in the App Store!

Last edited by amn624; 01-16-2012 at 09:41 PM.
01-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amn624 View Post
Wait! There are counters?

I have a thief deck and a discard deck, both sucky, both missing quite a few key cards. I have a decent red/green site deck. It's the most dependable of the three but is also missing a lot of good stuff. Anything else I might be able to put together sucks.

The AH may help me make one of the decks a lot better, but the process will cost me almost all the other good stuff I have. But the inevitable expansions will mean more coin required. $35 is already a lot. And yes, the game is quite buggy.

There is no way I would ever sink considerably more money into this, only to find that a core of unrepentant and avid assassins are determined to spend yet another $200 to build the renowned Medici deck, capable of poisoning all opponent's to the point they will never play ACR again.

For all it's faults, ACR is a great game but it is seriously and insanely overpriced. Allow me to repeat that; seriously and insanely overpriced.

ubisoft's goal is to hook a handful of hardcore that are willing to spend a month's rent on cards. They don't care a whit about casual players. I wish all the big spenders would be relagated to their own little corner where they can all ooh and ahh over each other's $500 deck. The fun of opening the cheap boosters (i refuse to save up 500 credits for a mixed pack) is also getting old as I am sick of seeing the same junk in every pack. It is almost like they increase the ratio of junk cards if no one ever plays them. I saw a Juan Borgia get played once. i lol'ed.
01-16-2012, 08:37 PM
I should try to make a deck with Juan Borgia...