★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-15-2012, 07:54 PM
It's a glorious day in the neighborhood for me, just beat Brontobeuf !
Rawr! ( please note this is the first time I had beat him he has beaten me countless times )
Great game and a moment of fun for me, now back to being brutalized in my Templar only deck.
01-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Good game!

01-16-2012, 12:46 AM
Is Uplay server down again, I disconnected and cannot reconnect or log into Uplay.

Gamecenter ID - Wildcut
01-16-2012, 12:56 AM
All good now.
Probably caused by Brontobeuf, beat me so bad even the Internet connection got hurt.

Gamecenter ID - Wildcut
01-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Sorry, ^^.
good games again.
01-16-2012, 02:54 PM
I just want to mention again that this is the buggiest piece of game software I have ever experienced. The programmers should flog themselves for releasing it in this state.

It crashes half the time, usually when i am about to win during block moves. it requires constant kills and reboots, and to make it worse, you have to continualy relog into u(can't)play. A lot of times, even that will still not reestablish a connection.

Worst server implementation ever. Constant network errors, out of sync messages. If I wasn't addicted to getting the achievement for collecting my 100th Juan Borgia card from booster packs, (I have 83 right now) I would have deleted long ago. One day, i hope to make my head explode by actually seeing ONE blue counter card (also uncommon) out of 200 boosters.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Oh, and I am hoping EVERYONE will start playing thief and pantheon decks. There are still a couple of you who are missing the party.
01-16-2012, 06:28 PM
A reminder - please get onto our new page at http://bit.ly/acrboard instead of the other one, which will be deleted soon. Funny enough we still get players there...

Making games with Twoplus Games!
Dead Run [release imminent] One touch twitch zombie runner game.
Beat Attack [playable alpha] Block matching, versus, head bopping rhythm game.
01-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatzi View Post
I just want to mention again that this is the buggiest piece of game software I have ever experienced. The programmers should flog themselves for releasing it in this state.

It crashes half the time, usually when i am about to win during block moves. it requires constant kills and reboots, and to make it worse, you have to continualy relog into u(can't)play. A lot of times, even that will still not reestablish a connection.

Worst server implementation ever. Constant network errors, out of sync messages. If I wasn't addicted to getting the achievement for collecting my 100th Juan Borgia card from booster packs, (I have 83 right now) I would have deleted long ago. One day, i hope to make my head explode by actually seeing ONE blue counter card (also uncommon) out of 200 boosters.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Oh, and I am hoping EVERYONE will start playing thief and pantheon decks. There are still a couple of you who are missing the party.
Wait! There are counters?

I have a thief deck and a discard deck, both sucky, both missing quite a few key cards. I have a decent red/green site deck. It's the most dependable of the three but is also missing a lot of good stuff. Anything else I might be able to put together sucks.

The AH may help me make one of the decks a lot better, but the process will cost me almost all the other good stuff I have. But the inevitable expansions will mean more coin required. $35 is already a lot. And yes, the game is quite buggy.
T
There is no way I would ever sink considerably more money into this, only to find that a core of unrepentant and avid assassins are determined to spend yet another $200 to build the renowned Medici deck, capable of poisoning all opponent's to the point they will never play ACR again.

For all its faults, ACR is a great game but it is seriously and insanely overpriced. Allow me to repeat that; seriously and insanely overpriced.

Zebracadabra (GC) -Agricola, Puerto Rico, Lords of Waterdeep, Disc Drivin'.
Watch for Super 3 - Coming Soon! DYNASTIES is in the App Store!

Last edited by amn624; 01-16-2012 at 09:41 PM.
01-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amn624 View Post
Wait! There are counters?

I have a thief deck and a discard deck, both sucky, both missing quite a few key cards. I have a decent red/green site deck. It's the most dependable of the three but is also missing a lot of good stuff. Anything else I might be able to put together sucks.

The AH may help me make one of the decks a lot better, but the process will cost me almost all the other good stuff I have. But the inevitable expansions will mean more coin required. $35 is already a lot. And yes, the game is quite buggy.

There is no way I would ever sink considerably more money into this, only to find that a core of unrepentant and avid assassins are determined to spend yet another $200 to build the renowned Medici deck, capable of poisoning all opponent's to the point they will never play ACR again.

For all it's faults, ACR is a great game but it is seriously and insanely overpriced. Allow me to repeat that; seriously and insanely overpriced.

ubisoft's goal is to hook a handful of hardcore that are willing to spend a month's rent on cards. They don't care a whit about casual players. I wish all the big spenders would be relagated to their own little corner where they can all ooh and ahh over each other's $500 deck. The fun of opening the cheap boosters (i refuse to save up 500 credits for a mixed pack) is also getting old as I am sick of seeing the same junk in every pack. It is almost like they increase the ratio of junk cards if no one ever plays them. I saw a Juan Borgia get played once. i lol'ed.
01-16-2012, 08:37 PM
I should try to make a deck with Juan Borgia...