★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Magic Cube
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.6 MB
  • Version: 3.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: BE VAMPIRE! INFECT THEM ALL!
Infect Them All is back with Vampires!

Infect people to take control over them!
Each vampire's unique skills including special attack will help you.
Infected victims becomes your minion. They'll fight for you.
But people are not defenseless.
They'll resist you with their last ounce of strength!
The war begins between vampires and people!

Gameplay Video : http://bit.ly/itavampiresvideo

Featured in AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource


FEATURES:
- 3 playable vampires with unique skill and upgrades
- Over 30 types of enemies
- 5 types of powerful bosses
- Huge battle shows over 150 units simultaneously
- Original campaign mode (50 stages)
- Infinite campaign mode (Endless stages)
- Survival mode, How long can you survive within wave of enemy?
- Blitz mode, 90 seconds intense infecting fun
- Retina display
- Universal app : Supports for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Game Center/Openfeint highscore and achievements
- Support two ways of control: Tilt and D-pad
- Original sound and voice
- Outstanding Artwork
- Brag your score with Twitter/Facebook
- Supports iOS Multitasking

Like us at Facebook : www.facebook.com/InfectThemAll

undeadcow's comments:



Youtube link | Pop Up
12-01-2011, 09:16 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,556
Just posting an hypothesized comment, the units that you'll be using are most likely to have timers that restrict you from using them for minutes to hours. You could be forced to wait or pay ingame/premium currency to unfreeze the unit.

The company did this with Army Wars Defense 2 and Finger Shot RPG so there's a high chance they will do it again. The timer may not be immediately recognizable as I encountered it after around 3 hours of play.

12-01-2011, 10:03 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,494
Nevermind

Last edited by undeadcow; 12-01-2011 at 10:58 PM.
12-01-2011, 10:20 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
Just posting an hypothesized comment, the units that you'll be using are most likely to have timers that restrict you from using them for minutes to hours. You could be forced to wait or pay ingame/premium currency to unfreeze the unit.

The company did this with Army Wars Defense 2 and Finger Shot RPG so there's a high chance they will do it again. The timer may not be immediately recognizable as I encountered it after around 3 hours of play.
It seems I must answer for this.

Magic Cube is make game with lots of partners. and I (One man CEO of AQSystem) am one of them.

Army wars defense and Finger shot RPG is no relation with AQSystem's game.

and I am strongly against to time-out for character !!

I guarantee there is no time-out for character and game mode at Infect Them All Series!

Last edited by Gguo; 12-01-2011 at 10:38 PM.
12-01-2011, 10:47 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gguo View Post
I guarantee there is no time-out for character and game mode at Infect Them All Series!
Purchasing

Thanks for the explanation! Guess that removes my stigmatization against the company... I loved the aforementioned games but hated the rather unethical system.
-----------------------------
Will post review soon.
12-01-2011, 10:53 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 405
Is this universal support?
12-01-2011, 11:03 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,556
NEED iPod support!!!
What does the reaper icon on clawed enemies mean?

Request: restart stage button.

Last edited by gunxsword; 12-01-2011 at 11:19 PM.
12-02-2011, 12:07 AM
#8
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,556
!!!WARNING!!!
This review includes heavy descriptive blood and gothic references. The sadistic tone may not suit some readers.


Bloodthirsty?
Lemme start by saying that there's no IAP and everything can be unlocked with reasonable effort. Grinding is possible but hardly necessary.

The gameplay is simple but not mindless. As the title suggest, your objective in each level is to infect or eliminate non infected characters.
You approach uninfected characters and suck blood from their neck (classic!). The player is treated to a blood fountain pumping puffs of blood during the blood sucking process - it's quite pretty, graphically .

Tougher characters, especially armed or armored ones require some punishment before they will succumb to your sedition. When under your painful influence, pressing the infect button converts the unfortunate character into an infected minion with its human powers abilities intact. Eg infected soldiers will fire on uninfected characters and infected bosses (assuming you went for it first) will have access to all its moves.

As an vampire, you can and will be damaged by conventional attacks (not exactly sticking to the genre huh?). Naturally, you will recover health by drinking blood from your prey. Leaving the vampire to feed on the enemy for a few seconds will allow their body explode into a scrumptious geyser of blood while offering a considerable health boost.

Attacks are automatic if necessary. A vampire ability can be activated when it's fully charged. For the first vampire, this is a redirectionable two slice (upgradable) claw attack useful for cutting through humans.

The gameplay is very streamlined because many actions are conveniently automated. It also allows the game to move at a constant haste, dashing towards prospective victims while evading threats at the same time. The vampiric abilities all come into play and induce a certain amount of tactical thought - leave yourself open for attack to recover health or spawn an army of infected? Either way, the action is fun and owning an army of minions destroying humanity is undeniably fun .

The distinct cartoonish graphics are very clean but on the simple side. Character animations are again very simple, but competent.
For a gothic/vampire themed the game, the sound effects deserve some praise. Victim's screams are subdued in volume but still retain a degree of helplessness. Attack SFX literally 'pack a punch' and exploding humans from consumption sound delectable.

Longevity for the game is a non-issue as there are plenty of stages, characters, upgrades and modes to keep ya busy.

In conclusion, if you managed to read through the wall of text, this game is highly recommended for fans of, well, I dunno? Just buy it so you can be an infectious vampire
12-02-2011, 01:02 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharma View Post
Is this universal support?
Unfortunately It's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
NEED iPod support!!!
What does the reaper icon on clawed enemies mean?

Request: restart stage button.
Reaper icon means That people is near death and totally defenseless!
Infect them quickly before your minion kill them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
!!!WARNING!!!
This review includes heavy descriptive blood and gothic references. The sadistic tone may not suit some readers.


Bloodthirsty?
Lemme start by saying that there's no IAP and everything can be unlocked with reasonable effort. Grinding is possible but hardly necessary.

The gameplay is simple but not mindless. As the title suggest, your objective in each level is to infect or eliminate non infected characters.
You approach uninfected characters and suck blood from their neck (classic!). The player is treated to a blood fountain pumping puffs of blood during the blood sucking process - it's quite pretty, graphically .

Tougher characters, especially armed or armored ones require some punishment before they will succumb to your sedition. When under your painful influence, pressing the infect button converts the unfortunate character into an infected minion with its human powers abilities intact. Eg infected soldiers will fire on uninfected characters and infected bosses (assuming you went for it first) will have access to all its moves.

As an vampire, you can and will be damaged by conventional attacks (not exactly sticking to the genre huh?). Naturally, you will recover health by drinking blood from your prey. Leaving the vampire to feed on the enemy for a few seconds will allow their body explode into a scrumptious geyser of blood while offering a considerable health boost.

Attacks are automatic if necessary. A vampire ability can be activated when it's fully charged. For the first vampire, this is a redirectionable two slice (upgradable) claw attack useful for cutting through humans.

The gameplay is very streamlined because many actions are conveniently automated. It also allows the game to move at a constant haste, dashing towards prospective victims while evading threats at the same time. The vampiric abilities all come into play and induce a certain amount of tactical thought - leave yourself open for attack to recover health or spawn an army of infected? Either way, the action is fun and owning an army of minions destroying humanity is undeniably fun .

The distinct cartoonish graphics are very clean but on the simple side. Character animations are again very simple, but competent.
For a gothic/vampire themed the game, the sound effects deserve some praise. Victim's screams are subdued in volume but still retain a degree of helplessness. Attack SFX literally 'pack a punch' and exploding humans from consumption sound delectable.

Longevity for the game is a non-issue as there are plenty of stages, characters, upgrades and modes to keep ya busy.

In conclusion, if you managed to read through the wall of text, this game is highly recommended for fans of, well, I dunno? Just buy it so you can be an infectious vampire
Thank you for detailed review!
12-02-2011, 01:09 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 405
^ yeah, just bought it for my iphone.. but are you guys planning to update this so it support universal? just asking.