★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Assassins Creed Level 7-2 problem :(

05-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Assassins Creed Level 7-2 problem :(

I just got this great game this past Saturday night and so far I gave been doing good but I ran into a problem on Level 7-2. I am typing from my iPhone so I can't provide a screenshot at the moment but I am at the part where there is a rope that I have to leap to, to swing on to the next ledge. As soon as I see the other ledge the exact spot where I land is a switch for spikes which kill me instantly when I land. I tried to do a fast jump as soon as I land but I just get caught with the spikes. I climbed up the rope to see if maybe I can climb on the wooden support beams and I even tried swinging my character as high as possible so that I can jump far but the farthest I landedt was by the last spike.

Well, I'm going to give it a break and pick up some free KFC I'll try again after I relax and eat.

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
05-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrianPerryProject View Post
I just got this great game this past Saturday night and so far I gave been doing good but I ran into a problem on Level 7-2. I am typing from my iPhone so I can't provide a screenshot at the moment but I am at the part where there is a rope that I have to leap to, to swing on to the next ledge. As soon as I see the other ledge the exact spot where I land is a switch for spikes which kill me instantly when I land. I tried to do a fast jump as soon as I land but I just get caught with the spikes. I climbed up the rope to see if maybe I can climb on the wooden support beams and I even tried swinging my character as high as possible so that I can jump far but the farthest I landedt was by the last spike.

Well, I'm going to give it a break and pick up some free KFC I'll try again after I relax and eat.
OHHH THAT
I had a hard time on that.
Took forever.
um...
This is how I remember doing it.
When on the rope slide down as low as you can on the rope. Then swing back and forth and get a good timing.

Last edited by iKoda; 05-05-2009 at 11:35 PM.
05-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Thank you for the advice, I was thinking that I was on the right track when I landed near the last spike. I will definitely try your advice!

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
05-06-2009, 02:16 AM
**Update**

I made it through the level after many close attempts haha. Thanks for the words of advice iKoda!

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid