App description: BUILD AN AMAZING AMUSEMENT PARK FOR FREE! Inspired by the best-selling Theme Park series, enjoy an all-new experience made just for mobile!

This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.

Now give your visitors something to remember with all-new attractions and quests. Also, let them quench their thirst for fun with Dr Pepper rides and shops!

WANT TO BE A THEME PARK MOGUL?
Create awesome attractions like the Shuttle Voyage, Chainsaw Spinner, Pirate Ships, and more
Drink in excitement with the new Dr Pepper Rocket Ride, Dr Pepper Soda Shop, and more
Watch your park come alive with ultra bright graphics and vivid animations
Tap your attractions to enjoy fun mini games that make the rides run faster
Use Super Tickets to earn more cash and unlock new rides without the wait

Thanks to everyones feedback, we've made this version of Theme Park the best yet so get ready for the ride of your life!

PLEASE NOTE:Theme Park is free to play, but you can purchase additional in-app content. Remember, you can turn off In-App Purchases in the Settings of your device.

You must be 13+ to play this game.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply); Requires acceptance of EAs Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA; Includes in-game advertising; Collects data though third party ad serving and analytics technology (See Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13; Contains direct links to the Internet.

goiMot's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Description

BUILD AN AMAZING AMUSEMENT PARK – FOR FREE! The best-selling Theme Park series is back, and designed exclusively for mobile!

Want to be a Theme Park mogul?

• Create awesome attractions like Roller Coasters, Pirate Ships, and more

• Watch your park come alive with ultra bright graphics and vivid animations

• Tap your attractions to enjoy fun mini games that make the rides run faster!

• Use Super Tickets to earn more cash and unlock new rides without the wait

Have a blast running your own theme park on iPhone, iPad & iPod touch!

12-02-2011, 11:11 AM
I did enjoy it playing a century ago. Looking forward to play it now...

12-02-2011, 11:16 AM
First customer review on the canadian app store.... /facepalm

I played with this game for a day or so, building my park as best I could considering most rides cost Super Tickets. How many tickets? Around 150 to start with some in the thousands. How many tickets did I have after several levels? A whopping 8. The free offers for tickets are a joke since most of them require a purchase. You may as well just purchase tickets. Unfortunately to build some of the larger rides it will cost you $100 of real money to get enough tickets and even then that will build one ride. Way too expensive for any game.

Then after a day or so Origin was having issues and wouldn't let me log in. When I finally did get in it asked if I wanted to overwrite my old park, I said no, but it did it anyway. That was enough for me - to the trash it goes.

If EA puts in more ways to gain tickets without bankrupting me it may be worth another look.

I'm crossing my fingers that all rides are available 'over time' with ingame cash and that this guy just wanted all the end game rides right then and there.

Gamecenter : taeles
Now Playing : Angry Birds Transformers, Space Marshals, Simcity Buildit, Dragonquest V, Knights of the Old Republic, Final Fantasy VI, Playground Superheroes, Evoland
12-02-2011, 10:41 PM
If this is similar to roller coaster tycoon then I'll download it.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
12-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenXXDeadly View Post
If this is similar to roller coaster tycoon then I'll download it.
Ditto.
12-02-2011, 11:25 PM
omg it's there.... instant buy for the ipad..
and yes... simular to Rollercoaster Tycoon

edit... it's free, but only for Canada ?

Last edited by pka4916; 12-02-2011 at 11:29 PM.
12-02-2011, 11:39 PM
If this is anything like the legendary Sim Theme Park then I'm getting it.
12-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Another good franchise turned bad by EA. Freemium? No, i rather play the original Theme Park by Bullfrog on my Mac, thank you. Go stick your Freemium Game elsewhere.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!
12-04-2011, 06:36 AM
Heh I remember playing the Bullfrog Theme Park back then. Shame they had to f*** this up with IAPs.