★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DB Game Studio
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The Marble Game is a simple yet addictive arcade experience. Compete in a local and global environment to survive the battle against duplicating small balls!!!

Feature List
~ Stunning Ball Physics!!
~ Great Graphics!!
~ Accelerometer Based Controls!!
~ Local and Global Leaderboards!! (Compete against your friends from across the room or across the globe!!)
~ Realistic Sounds!!
~ Multiple Levels and Difficulties!!
~ Fast Paced Ball Action!!

DB Game Studio's comments:
Hello all, I'm posting here with hopes to get some reviews and critiques for DB Game Studio's first released game. Our game went live on the App Store yesterday evening, and now we begin the process of getting our name out there. I'm posting here because I feel this community could give helpful feedback to enhance my company's ability.

Game Description:
The Marble Game's premise is simple. You control a wooden board with the iPhone's accelerometer. Your movements control a marble, and the goal is to avoid smaller marbles for as long as possible. After a certain amount of time, the smaller marbles duplicate, increasing the challenge.

Features:
~ Accurate, physics-based ball movements
~ Accelerometer based control scheme
~ Local and global high scores
~ Varying difficulties and board shapes

- NOTE Currently only supports iOS 5.x. An update has been submitted to extend support to 4.x

Game can be found here!

Facebook page is here!

Blog is found here!

I'm posting 5 promo codes, please comment if you use one. If you use a code and like the game, spread the word! If not, tell me why.

MNN9WAJFFAMA

NKN4YX9467TM
3K4LKPWK6WT6
6P9PP9HRLPN6
MTHTWY7M7AEA

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post and supporting my game.
12-02-2011, 08:27 PM
MNN9WAJFFAMA taken...

thanks a lot!
12-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Thank you for trying it out! Let me know what you think!
12-03-2011, 11:21 AM
I didn't try the game because I was instantly turned off with the accelerometer. I totally do not like that method of control. It also feels like it is a "been there done that" sort of game. Maybe you can add some new twists to it so it doesn't feel like the umpteen zillion labyrinth games out there?
12-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Thank you for your input. I do appreciate it. Our goal with the game was to keep it simple, something you could use as a time killer. We aimed to have more of a survival feel than just a typical labyrinth game, but I can see how the genre seems overdone.

In any case, thank you for the feedback. All of it helps.