★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tero [a unique platform] ~ Free!

12-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Tero [a unique platform] ~ Free!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
12-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Arghh!! No tilt...how many times I have to say it to devs! Make games with different control methods...you will satisfy a larger group of customers

I love this world!
12-03-2011, 04:24 AM
Dude, the tilt works so well here! I am really enjoying it, brilliant platformer.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-03-2011, 07:03 AM
12-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Arghh!! No tilt...how many times I have to say it to devs! Make games with different control methods...you will satisfy a larger group of customers
The developers promised an update on controls back in September and even posted photos and then haven't posted since. The tilt controls are not bad but it would be interesting to see how the game would have changed with a different system.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80