★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: MEDINA- WARNING Highly Addictive Update!!!

View Poll Results: What are users hoping for as updates to the game?
New characters 0 0%
New levels 3 100.00%
New objects 0 0%
Freemium 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll
12-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
MEDINA- WARNING Highly Addictive Update!!!

Just in time for the holiday season, MEDINA - WARNING Highly Addictive will be gifting users with a new iOS update further deepening the popular app's story line and objectives.

When navigating Medina's story line, players are dared to choose their character and level of difficulty to challenge best inner Sheikh (or attain the knowledge to become one), while finding and collecting symbolic quest objects, and ultimately escaping the Moguls path. Power through Medina's labyrinth maze, listen for the Iman's cue, unlock more imperial millennium cities and sequentially present HRH The King with the found quest treasures. Destiny for the player will be shown, ultimately revealing truths that have eluded generations.

In addition to the already deep story line, more quest objects are being added, as well as in-app purchase opportunities to help players achieve imperial millennium city progression. Included in the update is a new icon for the App Store.

Currently being reviewed by popular app review sites, Medina- Warning Highly Addictive is getting early resound reviews, "This game is easily addictive" and "We also highly recommended leaving the background music and sound on, and turned way up. The upbeat middle-eastern instruments and soundtrack will take you away to enchanted places as you try and defend the kingdom from evil forces." "Destined to become a Casual RPG classic." AppDictions, November 21, 2011.

Of a possible 5 stars, AppDictions rating for MEDINA - Warning Highly Addictive: 4.5 stars.

Reference: http://appdictions.com/archives/7650

Available now on iTunes App Store,

http://itunes.com/apps/medinawarninghighlyaddictive

Promotions via twitter @78x36production and facebook imperial millennium MEDINA fans to be announced.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imperial millennium MEDINA banner.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	241.6 KB
ID:	39575  
12-03-2011, 10:43 AM
There is an interesting poll in this thread...I voted ' new levels', I always wait for new levels for every game

I love this world!
12-03-2011, 10:45 AM
New levels all the way!
12-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Anyone play this? It's been out for almost a couple months. I can't find any videos or anything and a little unclear how it is an RPG from the descriptions.
12-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]