★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Math Pets Plus! New action math game released!

12-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Math Pets Plus! New action math game released!

Hello everyone,
we are pleased to announce the release of Math Pets Plus! A unique math action game for the iPad. Want to get smart and have fun at the same time? Want some intellectual excitement? This is the game for you!

This title consists of 5 casual games that tackle the topics of line equations, functions, vectors, sine curves in a very original and exciting way!
The level of math is targeted at the middle to high school level.
Some of the gameplay includes:

- Controlling a cute creature with floppy limbs and tail trying to collect fruit in the line game.

- Defend your castle against mythical dragon beasts who spit fireballs using the power of vectors.

- Hatch your collection of creatures in a lab, watch the cracking shells fly into the air with realistic physics.

Here are some screenshots:

Vector Game:

Line Equation Game:

Main screen:

Trailer video:

There are 12 collectible creatures in the game, including jellyfish, dinosaurs, a glowing phoenix and much more!

Video tutorials are included with each casual game to get you started with the gameplay as well as learn the mathematical concepts.

Scoring is done through Game Center, you can track the progress of every game to see how you improved and how you compare with players around the world.

In addition to that, through a system of earned gold via the playing of math mini games, the player can use that gold to purchase decorations like glowing stars, flapping birds which will roam around the main screen!

Here is the webpage for more information:
http://www.troodonproductions.net/MathPetsPlus/

Here is the iTunes app page:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/math-pets-plus!/id479455630?ls=1&mt=8

Let me know if you have any questions on this game. Once again thank you for reading this post. Get smart and have fun! Play Math Pets Plus!
12-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Has anyone tried this? I was considering this for my kids, but looking through the reviews, I found at least three reviews that are statements taken direct from another website that had a brief blurb about this game.

Because of that, I'm looking for an opinion from somebody real that has actually tried this, before shelling out actual money.

Thanks,
Tammy