★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: iPhoneFootPrint.com (4.5/5) Stars, "... Cannonball Bounce is a wonderful game, puzzle game fans would love spending their time with and a perfect deal for just 99 cents."

Appdictions.com says, "... In Cannonball Bounce, the arrangements and challenges are many and this physics puzzles is hard to put down."

WhatsOniPhone.com (4/5 Stars): "... Cannonball Bounce is a gem..."

iphoneappsreviewonline.com (4/5 rating), "... people of all ages will enjoy this game."

Game Features:

* Easy to play touch mechanics
* 100 challenging and fun levels
* Levels naturally progress in difficulty
* Multiple ways to solve each puzzle
* Defying Physics in changing worlds
* Many unique obstacles
* Independently developed (a one man team)

How To Play:

* Move/Rotate Your Blocks
* Aim Cannon
* Shoot Cannonball and Watch it Bounce to the Finish!

Cannonball Bounce is a fun and challenging physics puzzler. It's easy to play but tough to beat. The 100 levels progress in difficulty naturally.

There is only one goal in every level, bounce your Cannonball into the target. You simply play by first moving/rotating the blocks highlighted in red around the screen, then aim your Cannon and shoot the Cannonball! The Cannonball will then follow your shooting path and bounce off the objects in the level, and if you hit the target you win!

Sounds simple eh, but as you play through the game you will encounter many different types of blocks that react differently to the ball, some will break when hit, some push or pull the ball away, some require a switch to move, some kill the ball, and many others!

Also, the environment you are playing in changes from no gravity, to gravity, to space like gravity, to reverse gravity! You'll never get bored of this!

CAN YOU HANDLE IT?!

You can view a trailer at: http://www.cannonballbounce.com

Need help solving a puzzle? Visit http://www.cannonballbounce.com/solutions
You can also leave a comment or pic of your solution!

Need more info visit: www.cannonballbounce.com

Developed by: Michael Wildermuth
E-mail: mike@cannonballbounce.com

mwildermuth's comments:

Description:

Are you ready for a unique challenge? Cannonball Bounce is a physics puzzler that is easy to play but tough to master.

The game is simple, just position your pieces, aim the cannon, shoot, and bounce your ball to the target. But with many different obstacles and changing environments, the game will come quite challenging as you progress.

Game Features:
  • Easy to play touch mechanics
  • 100 challenging and fun levels
  • Levels naturally progress in difficulty
  • Multiple ways to solve each puzzle
  • Defying Physics in changing worlds
  • Many unique obstacles
  • Independently developed (a one man team)

Requirements:
An iPhone, or iTouch, or IPad with an iOS 4.0 or higher

App Store Link: App Store - Cannonball Bounce

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

If you get the game, let me know what you think. All comments will be greatly appreciated!

Also at my site Cannonball Bounce | Cannonball Bounce I am writing a blog about making the game and will be updating with success and failures of my marketing effort. Thanks!

Promo Codes:
N6J6AAP9RWXH
AJWHENPYJX63
NKLR3RRNFRXY
AJ443Y47NR3T
P47W7YAPRM9F

If you use a promo code please post which one used, and please take the time to review my game in the app store. Thanks.
12-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Thanks.. Now downloading..
I used AJ443Y47NR3T
12-03-2011, 01:12 PM
NKLR3RRNFRXY taken...

thanks!
12-04-2011, 05:25 PM
What did you guys think?

So what did you guys think of my game?
12-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Surprisingly Good!

I took one of your promo codes the other day, and I gotta say I was very surprised by your game. It's kinda like Bubble Ball on steroids! The puzzles were quite hard. I am currently on the Space world, the physics are fun, and I am enjoying your game. I played for like 3 hours the other night.

I just wanted to say thanks for the promo code.

By the way I am also a developer, I like that you are writing a dev blog.
12-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Thanks bumbastrd.

I'm glad you like the game. I think I am going to make a free version to help promote the paid one. Does anybody have any other suggestions on how to advertise an iPhone game?