★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ZHIQIANG LI
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 8.9 MB
  • Version: 1.63
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: >Special day, sending the most special blessing to the most special person.
>What the most wanted to say are hidden in the stereogram only you two can read, for a big surprise.
>The contents you most wanted somebody to see, can be turned into a magical stereogram by Autostereogram-Maker, and can be saved in your album or send to somebody.
>Pay attention, at first glance, you just can't see anything in stereogram, needs reading intently, through a special viewing method, it immediately become into a three-dimensional window that you have put into a various kinds of goods, try it,:)

A practical method for watching stereogram:
Take the screen brightness down, place a finger or pen in front of the screen.
Observe its reflection in screen, Search its reflection around.
After a while you should be able to see the three-dimensional image.

Tips:
1. When you create a stereogram contains large amounts of text, you should try to reduce "Depth Range" and "Image distance"there should not contain too many characters in the frame width of watching, otherwise it will lead to reading difficulties.
2. You should select the texture its content is complex and rich color changes, the random-dot texture generated by software can guarantee good imaging effect.
3. The height of texture determines the fine of image and the size of stereogram, also determines the creating time. If the texture height more than 1080 pixels, it will be adjusted to 1080 pixels in creating.
4. A pattern with a transition edge will form a better imaging effect.
5. If the midline position of the imaging is not good, you can try to choose the second Create-Mode.

ncatli's comments:
__you can make your own stereogram on iPhone or ipad, there is a software named 'Autostereogram-Maker'. you can blend text or others into a magical autostereogram with "Depth Map" and "Texture", only with the special viewing method we can see the contents hidded in the autostereogram which can be sent to friends or be saved to photo album.
__if you are interested in stereogram, please send me a message (ncatli@126.com), i will send you the redeem code.Thanks for your support.

app link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autos...467065533?mt=8
Please copy to use directly...

The stereogram created by Autostereogram-Maker:
Click image for larger version

Name:	conew_3dimage2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	41848

Name:	conew_3dimage4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	201.7 KB
ID:	41849
A practical method for watching stereogram:
Take the screen brightness down, place a finger or pen on the front of screen.
Observe its reflection in screen, Search its reflection around.
After a while you should be able to see the three-dimensional image.

Sometimes due to binocular vision separating too much and see the mess of the object, then Near by to look a little, you can see the correct object.

Some people are using cross-eyed method, although can imaging too, but the image is in front of the picture, and the contents is opposite ( the black part of depth map is nearest, the white part is furthest), this method not only is not good to the eyes, and you are not comfortable to see, the image is not stable too.
02-24-2012, 12:28 PM

I just won a promo code for this in this thread. Not sure why the thread got moved to "the lounge", but I can say that having tried it, the program works and is a lot of fun.

Edit: Yay, the giveaway thread got moved to promo codes, where it should be. Thanks!

Last edited by dclose; 02-24-2012 at 05:01 PM.
02-24-2012, 04:45 PM
I got a code as well and, yes, this is pretty cool. The drawing mode is fun to play with. I don't really understand all the options, but am having fun with it for sure.

The thread probably belongs in this forum, though, since it's not a game:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Last edited by crunc; 02-24-2012 at 04:47 PM.